Chapter 4

No one's POV:

Knock knock knock

Mikasa: Izuku? It's me. Can i come in?

No response.

Mikasa: Izuku? Im coming in.

She opens the door and sees izuku laying on the bed looking at the ceiling with earbuds on.

Mikasa: Izuku.

What is izuku listening to? Well...

(Wake me up)Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)Wake me up inside

Izuku feels mikasa sit on the bed so he sits up looks at her and takes his headphones off.

Izuku: Hey.

Mikasa: I have been calling out your name for awhile.

Izuku: You were? Sorry, i had this on so i didn't hear you. What's up?

Mikasa: Are you alright? You haven't talked after what happened earlier.

Izuki: Im fine. It's just...those guys brought back some bad memories. But im fine.

Mikasa: Were they some of the guys that hurt you?

Izuku: I g-guess mom t-told you the story.

Mikasa:*nods*

Izuku: Well, it's true, i always got beat up just because i was quirkless. And the worst part of it all was that...the one who started it all was my best friend or that's what i thought he was. I will never understand why there's people that treats us quirkless the way they do, but there's one thing i know...and that's that the world is a cruel place, but is also very beautiful.

Mikasa looks at him surprised by those words. She said those words back in her world when she thought she was going to get eaten that's how she described her world and to see izuku use the same words she did at one point it's surprising.

Izuku: I learned that the hard way. But life goes on and we have to keep moving forward.

Mikasa: You're right. Ever since i got here, i always think about everyone back home. I can't sleep thinking about the fact that they're probably dead or if they will even notice im gone. But it's like you said. Im here in this world and i might not be able to go back to mine, so i must keep moving forward.

Izuku: Like i said before, i will help you find a way to go back. But for now, yeah, you're right.

He lays down on the bed again and mikasa does the same thing.

Izuku: Want to listen to music while looking at the ceiling thinking about our problems?

Mikasa:...Yeah.

He gives her one of his earbuds and they start listening to some music.

Mikasa: I like this.

Izuku: Yeah? Linkin Park is still great to this day.

Mikasa: What's a linkin park?

Izuku: The guys you're listening to right now.

Mikasa: Oh.

Izuku:*laughs*

They stay the way they are for a while not noticing inko was looking at them through the door with a smile.

The next day:

Izuku:*panting*

Izuku just got done pulling a fridge.

Am: Good job young midoriya!!

Izuku: T-thanks all might ugh.

Mikasa: Here*gives him a water bottle*