Fact #17

Felix groaned. It was 3 am and the doorbell was ringing non stop.

He didn't think much of it since his roommate, Wooyoung would always come late. But the older one would always take his keys with him so he wouldn't wake the younger up.

Felix sighed and got out of his bed once he heard the doorbell ring again. He made his way towards his window and peaked through the curtains in attempt to see who it was.

There wasn't much to see since it was pitch black. He rubbed his eyes and decided to open the door. Of course he wouldn't go without a weapon, as he arrived downstairs he made his way to the kitchen and got out the largest knife he had.

He mentally cursed and took a deep sigh before opening the door.

"So you finally decided to openㅡ"

The other stopped midway his sentence as he saw the knife.

Felix was in deep thought as he saw the other. The older took the knife out of the youngers hand and kept it at a safe distance.

"First you say I should come here at 3 am then you don't open the door and when you did open it you tried to murder me" Hyunjin whined.

Felix snapped out of his thought as he heard him speaking again.

"what are you doing here?"

"Bitchㅡ".

Before the other could finish his sentence felix had closed the Door.

Hyunjin just stood there. Confusion written all over his face but before he could ring the bell again, the door opened and closed repeatedly.

What the fuck.

After 2 minutes of the door closing and opening hyunjin got enough of it and held the door open once it opened again.

"Are you real? I am not dreaming right?".

Hyunjin felt like slapping the smaller one.

"are you stupid? I didn't expect our meet up to be like this." felix just tilted his head confused. "Am I missing something?".

Hyunjin just pushed the other to the side and made his way towards the living room and sat down on the sofa.

felix closed the door and followed him, sitting beside him.

It was a awkward silence, but somehow comfortable.

"Why did you actually came?" felix questioned "Because I wanted to meet you" hyunjin answered.

"for sex?"

"get your brains checked".

Felix let out a small chuckle "So what now? We met up. Are you going to leave?" Hyunjin gasped "Nooooo we are going out"

"But it's 3 am"

"so?"

And that's how both of them ended on the street walking side by side talking about the weirdest things possible.

They went to a 24hr open store and brought some snacks. After that they made their way towards a park they saw on their way.

Once they arrived they lay down on the grass and started star gazing.

"Stars are ugly" Felix shot up and glared at hyunjin. "Excuse me, did you know that stars are formed from dense knots contained in large clouds of dust and gas called nebulae?".

Hyunjin smiled "There you have him, my Fun Fact guy". Felix felt himself turning red "Your Fun Fact guy?" he asked.

Hyunjin nodded and smiled widely "My Fun Fact guy".