Fact #26

He was close, to close.

One single move and they would kiss. Lips sealed on each other.

Both didn't knew how they ended up in This position but they couldn't complain about it either. It was something they wanted to do ever since they developed feelings for each other.

Felix wanted nothing but die right  now. The way the elder one was staring at him with a intense gaze, flickering his eyes from Felix's lips back up to his eyes.

No words were exchanged, just the two of them staring at each other waiting for one of them to make a move.

But

It never happened

They were like Statues, frozen.
And it was annoying.

Annoying because hyunjin wanted to taste those delicious looking lips, but he needed the other to make the first move.

While the younger one was busy, what if he doesn't like me? What if I ruin It?, making up what ifs scenarios.

Hyunjin had enough and before the other could react, he leaned in.

Felix's eyes widened, it catched him off guard. How do you even kiss?

The kiss was everything but romantic, it was a disaster something you never wanna experience in life.

The black haired male broke the kiss after a minute with a disappointing look on his face. "Did you never kiss anyone?" Felix scoffed "no I didn't, you were my first kiss."

"no wonder you kiss so bad" the shorter one clicked his tongue "What did I do wrong?" Hyunjin shrugged  "Maybe use your lips and not your teeth."

"Just remind me the next time to never kiss you again" Felix mumbled "Why?" "Because the only thing you can do after kissing is criticize" the ferret-like male just chuckled and before Felix could scold him, he was pulled in for another kiss.

"Still a bad kisser."
"Still a dick."

A/N

Moonlight sunrise>>>

Fun fact: the hottest planet in our solar system is 450°C
And still Felix is hotter.