02- Pleasant view

Prapai

Doing a Managerial position in my Dad's company and having a lots of responsibilities were such a pain for me. That's right that I did my studies in UK and almost finished my Masters' Degree too. But I really wanted to have a free life just like my age other boys. I'm still 26, but feeling like a middle age man vibes every time.

Yesterday I was in really bad mood and wanted to took a day off and resting at home. So just came for the morning meeting and was about leave the office. That moment I saw him who was really cute like a bunny and at the same time carry a wild look on his face. Normally I won't try to talk to anybody because of my position as well as I'm little bit arrogant. However I got to know that he was a new intern at my dad's company. Now I have my own motivation to do the dad's all the responsibilities at his office. I should be at the company more rather than meeting clients at the out of the company. So I can see him often.

"Jessica" I called out my private sectary's name.

"Yes sir?" She came and I said to her, that remake my schedule as I had to be in the company more than going out. So she passed so many clients meetings out of the company to my little brother's schedule.

"Eh you bastard" I echoed my little brother's voice after my sectary leave my new schedule on my room table.

"Don't try to play with me ah, you know that I hate meeting clients" He said.

"My lil bro, just help me. I wanna stay in the office really badly. I saw a pleasant view in our office building so I wanna see that everyday today onwards" I patted his shoulder.

"What? did our dad told some one to grow rose yard?" he was curious to know.

"Hahaha, what kinda rose, that view is kinda of yellow sunflower" I said.

"You psycho, I don't care about your sunflower. I wanna say that I will tell dad that you messed up with my schedule with your one. I really hate to go out man. Just leave me alone with my duties" he screamed.

"Oh god, are you really my brother? Listen I was going to get your a brother-in-law. Just help me" I said.

"What was that? Ohhhhh, you mean your sunflower is my future brother-in-law?" He smirked.

'Exactly dude" I laughed.

"So you going to start a serious relationship? That mean you kicked to the freedom?" he asked.

"Mmmm, kind of.....Oh so don't be mad. Let's switch our duties for a while" I said.

"You are such a burden brother, whatever see you" he left and I just day dreaming about my sunflower.

"So he will come to the office building at 9.00am to start his internship. I should dress up soon and reach the office" I said that to my own self. I left the house when I dressed up and started my car engine. When I come to the office I couldn't find him at the ground floor. I went to the receptionist and "Good morning, Did all interns come to the office already?" asked.

"Good morning to you too Sir. Yes, they all came and their supervisors start to guide them" she said.

"Ah? Okay then" I just came to my office room. What should I do now? At least I really don't know which department is he in...Is he in Admin or Software side? Argh this is really hard. I asked Jessica to find out about yesterday interview from the HR department and she got the info about my sunflower.

"He is a web developing intern sir" she said.

"Oh, okay thank you, you can go now" she left my office room after my words.

Come to think of this, it's won't going to be easy. Why he didn't come to Admin side then I can see him very often. I just stared to think about a reason to visit the software side.

"Pai?" My dad came to my office room after knocking. "Why you change your schedule with your brother?"

"Ah that...Mmmm.I just wanted a change that's why, hehehe" I said.

"Then you have to come to go with me to the software side for a meeting. Let's go" What? did my father just tell me to go with him to the software side? Hah? God still looking at me.

(actually I'm your god prapai... T_T, you and sky should be getting married)

I came to the software side with my dad and just tried to search abut interns. Where the hell is my sunflower? I can't see him anywhere and I happened to use washroom so I came to that area.

"Oh sorry" Someone bumped at me and apologized.

Found him. My sunflower is here.

"Hahaha, Hi" he just looked at me and startled when he heard my voice.

"Oh hi sir, may I excuse myself?" he asked.

"Hell no, I waste so much time to find you. I can't let you go easily" I grabbed his hip and pulled him towards me.

"Sir????????" he screamed and escaped from my grip.

"Shhh, if you shout, someone might be hear us and will come to the washroom" I said and locked the washroom door.

He just looked at me like a bunny who caught to a tiger and I started to talk.

"Tell me, what's you name?" I asked.

* * * * * *