03- This psycho

Sky

I just tried to pull my self together. I can't believe what really happened suddenly. This psycho literally locked me up with him in a washroom, and even trying to get along with me. Am I just dreaming or Did I transfer to a different universe those who lives as pervert psychos?

"Hey? Can't you remember your name cutie?" he poked his face to my face.

"Sir...." I tried to open my mouth but my voice scattered. I can't push him to aside and run away too. This is him. Yeah the guy I met yesterday morning. No way, he asked about my position back in the time. Now he wanted to know my name too. Is he a Demon who will suck all the new interns' blood whenever they came to his company?

"Sky, I'm Sky" however I managed to handle my scattering voice and said my name loudly.

"Aww name also so cute just like you. I'm Prapai. You can call me as P' or P'pai. Don't try to call me with word SIR... Okay?" he replied.

Is he lost his mind? How do I call him as P' or with his name. Yeah my company's CEO is totally a psycho, "Somebody please rescue me from this psycho monster"

"I better go now. My supervisor will search on me. I should hurry. Can you move side? I wanna go" I said to him.

"Who's your supervisor? tell me his name. Ah don't need to tell I searched about everything before come to you. He is Mr. Park right?" He said and smirked. Oh my god. I felt as I caught to a tiger. Now this big tiger gonna eat my soul. Why nobody is here. Please god take him away from me.

"Hmm" that's the sound I could make.

"Ok, ok, I will let you go. But can I know which time you gonna off? 4.30pm or 5pm? just like, normal other workers?" he asked again.

"You told that you searched about my everything? so why you now asking whether I'm off at 4.30 or 5? I know that you know, I'm off at 5pm just like other workers. Don't try to make me stay with you anymore. I really wanna go now" I'm so happy that I got some guts to tell this to him.

"Hum, ok then did you finish the activity, you came to do here? if you aren't I can help you for that. haha" He said while touching my trouser. I sighed loudly and made a grumpy face towards him. "Fine fine, I'm letting you to go. So let's meet after the working hour. I will give you a ride to home. Okay? see you cutie" he just left after saying those lines.

"A ride to my home????" No way. I don't need that. Argh gosh. I wish I will finish my intern months soon.

When I got off from my work, I was thought to get the back side elevator, because it's so near to my department. But suddenly I remembered about that psycho and I thought to use official elevator because I have to pass the card park if I used that one. What if that psycho will wait for me in his car at the car park. No way I better to move with the crowd, so he won't recognize me. I opened my office area door and came to the corridor. What the fuck???? that psycho, yeah that psycho is here. Why the hell is he here?

"Hi cutie, Let's go to your home. hahaha follow me to my car" He grabbed my right hand and pulled me to the forward. I can't believe which type of man is this? I don't know why but I didn't want to refuse. I just followed him.

When we came to the car park he was so glad to give me a ride to my home. I saw it in his eyes. Is this his normal behavior? When new interns came to his company. I bend my neck to show my respect and I got on to the car. He said the direction to my home for driver. So that mean he know about my home address too. How? how?? how???

"I knew it from your CV" I was surprised from his voice. What? he can hear my thoughts too? "No no, I can't" what the hell, he's giving replies to me while matching with my thoughts. I just looked away and tried to admire the main road view. There's no any special thing to admire main road. But I was pretend that I like to look at the view more than talking with him. So he also was so silent. But I felt that while I'm looking at the road, he was looking at me. Nothing happened until we reached my place. When we came to my place main gate, my mother was at home garden.

"Thank you for the ride, Sir" I said and he started to yell. "I said, don't call me sir, anyway I will come to pick you tomorrow, good bye cutie" I was opened my mouth to said "No need' but he left. What the hell? He won't even give me a chance to say anything. I sighed and came to the inside.

"Who's that sky? is he your supervisor or someone?" My mother asked.

"No he's just a psycho, who's thinking that I'm a toy" I just made a grumpy face at our main gate and headed to the living room.

(I got too much time to update a chapter. I was so busy. I saw all of your comments that requesting me to start writing this again. Don't worry. However I will try to manage my time and continue this. Sorry for the late update guys. Thanks for loving my previous two chapters)

* * * * *