Prologue

(I'm going to repeat what I put on my profile, I am NOT doing the big update yet. I am waiting until the end of the year or the beginning of next. This was a new story that I decided to put the prologue up)

Klaus Mikaelson lifted up each coffin lid and added a note while taking the daggers. Rebekah, Kol, and Finn all had notes, he couldn't contact Elijah, he didn't know where he was. He took a deep breath, 'I can do this' he thinks and looks down at the ring he received from her. It was a triangular ring with a line through it and a circle in the middle. Just thinking of her made him calm. He'll get to see her soon, he just needs to speak to his siblings.

Rebekah gasped awake and was immediately faced with a note, it from Klaus. It read:

Rebekah,

I know you have no reason to listen to me or to believe what I say, but I am trying to be honest with you. I have reasons for killing all those lovers you've had, they've all had something against you or wanted you for something. I want to be honest and say that when we were turned, Mother had cursed me and bound my wolf side.

Rebekah's eyes widened.

You have to admit dating a hunter was idiotic.

She rolled her eyes but agreed.

I have met somebody.

Rebekah's eyes widened even more as she sat straight up from her coffin, seeing two of her brothers also sitting up and reading a note.

I want to be honest and say that when we were turned, Mother had cursed me and bound my wolf side. This whole time my temperament had been my paranoia of Mikael and my wolf being bound. I can feel my wolf in my head, pacing back and forth, waiting to be released. I hope you can understand when I say I killed Mother out of anger.

Rebekah couldn't believe her Mother would do that. Why would she do that?

She convinced me to do this, to be honest about my intentions. I would love it if you, Kol, and Finn could meet her and a little surprise we have. Also, tell me which lovers you've had previously and I will tell you why I killed them. I am not trying to harm you, as you are reading this, the daggers are being melted and destroyed. I will be downstairs.

She finished her letter and just sat in shock. That was, until she smelt the human blood bag her brother left behind.

*******

Kol woke up and saw the note in front of him from Klaus. He angrily snatched the letter and read it.

Kol,

I know you are angry, but I need you to listen to what I'm going to say. I was protecting you from Mikael.

Kol scoffed.

You are my little brother, I already lost one and I was not going to lose another even if what I did would make him hate me. He would still be safe.

Now Kol looked at the letter in suspicion.

This whole time, I had trying to find a way that you could have magic.

Now Kol was sitting up in his coffin.

I can't say I had the same experience as you, but when my wolf side was bound and I was cursed by Mother, I killed her out of anger. I could feel my wolf in my head and he's trapped there, he can't come forward. I believe that to be similar to what you experienced, having magic and not being able to use it. I met a Core Witch, she comes from a certain line that makes her different from others. She has a solution for you. She helped me with my wolf side, I have no doubt she can help with your magic.