Chapter 21

(Check my message wall for my last post for the next update. DO NOT ASK FOR UPDATES! I do not have to post)

Mikael calmed down a bit after that startle. "Prongs is being Prongsy again," Sirius comments. Klaus and everyone turn to see the wide-eyed frozen look. Klaus pulled out some carrots and put it under her nose and she snapped out of it as she snatched them out of his hands.

"Henrik is being reborn as your son?" Mikael asked Klaus and Jamie.

"Yes," Klaus answered.

"Our Henrik?"

"I already went over this with Nik, yes your Henrik, your son Henrik is now your grandson Henrik," Jamie said a bit impatiently as she aggressively ate a carrot.

"Horcruxes," Klaus said, getting back on track.

"What do we have, what do we need to find?" Frank spoke up.

"The cup was given to me and it's hidden in my vault," Bellatrix spoke up.

"The locket was given to me and it's hidden in mine," Regulus added.

"If the horcruxes need to be together," Sirius paused at the aggressive carrot chomp, "Then a Peverell property needs to hold it."

"Why a Peverell?" Freya asked.

"Because Tom Riddle is descended from the Peverells. In order to successfully hold the horcruxes together, you need have similar magic to him. All of the direct Slytherin Line had died besides him which leaves Peverell. Since the current Peverell is aggressively chomping carrots in the early stage of pregnancy since her son is somehow involved in this—that's why I said a property and not with a Peverell," Sirius explained.

"And we would have to handle it ourselves," Narcissa pointed out.

"Not you," about everyone in the room said.

"I knew that as soon as I said it."

"But that means it'll take longer, but it should fall around the time Henrik will exist," Sirius said.

"Why that long?" Marcel asked.

"Because it is dark, and the only person like we said could handle it is a Peverell. However, our type of magic is from our cores, not our ancestors. Wizards tend to be a bit protective over witches especially when pregnant because they know the witches pregnant is more focused on giving the baby it's own core, adjusting to any kind of gene from the father, and work the magic themselves. Right now, and I know it's starting to hit her since she's being more temperamental, Jamie is adjusting to a werewolf gene, a vampire gene, and a new kind of magic. She might be powerful, but that is a big impact and we don't know how those horcruxes are going to react to her, even if she has similar magic through the Peverells," Sirius explained.

"So Narcissa, Alice, and Jamie sit this out," Bellatrix added.

"I at least have a property and it has Black wards too," Jamie mentioned.

"So I can grab the chalice and put it in there?" Bellatrix said.

"And I won't enter until I give birth," Jamie said with a nod.

"Will the magic be contained?" Lucius questioned.

"Yes because it is an older house and a sentient one and it will know the magic is harmful and keep it contained. So, Bella can put the cup in there and then Reggie will grab the locket and put it there and then we take a pause because that will be a bit much," Jamie planned out.

"Where are the other ones?" Klaus asked, "It would be better to know so we don't waste time after recovery."

"His diary was his strongest horcrux and it is locked in my Ancestral Manor. I will need more than person to keep it contained," Lucius spoke.

"So just that one will require another break," Jamie said, "He has the Gaunt Ring himself that he will send me because it's also Deathly Hallow it would be the only I'm protected from."

"What is a Deathly Hallow?" Mikael and Marcel asked. Once it was explained, Marcel turned to Jamie, "How would you be protected?"

"Tom apparently planned that one out. The Gaunts had fused the stone to the ring and he knew that and he knew the stone in particular would belong to me. It has a deadly curse on it, but it won't react to me because of our third," Jamie explained. Then Mikael and Marcel found out their son/father's connection to Death.

"The only one we're missing is the diadem and that's in Hogwarts," Andromeda said.

"I can get us in, but someone has to get it," Jamie said.

"Love, you're supposed to be relaxing," Klaus cautioned.

"But I get to use my puppet and the school is sentient and will listen to its heirs more than the headmaster," Jamie whined.

"...As long as I get to see how dreadful looks now," Klaus said, giving in. Jamie gave a beaming smile, now munching happily on her carrots.

"Okay, lets get the cup and the locket and then break and plan out the diary heist," Sirius spoke, ending the conversation.

"We have to dispose of some bodies first," Remus spoke up for the first time.

Mikael and Jamie just blinked at them, like they totally didn't leave dead bodies upstairs.