Chapter Ten

Klaus woke up to Jamie sitting up with Sirius by her side. The two were leaning against the headboard of the bed, with Jamie laying her head on Sirius' shoulder. There was an empty bowl in Jamie's lap, Sirius grabbing it as he got up. "We'll figure this out, but Reggie is currently sending something to Tom right now," Sirius told them, noticing the Original was awake. He stepped out of the room and Jamie turned to Klaus and opened her arms, wanting him to come over.

Sirius made his way down the stairs to find the others waiting for him. "She's awake and so is Klaus. I left the two alone so they can talk," he said to them and looked around, "Where's Frank?" he asked.

"Alice," the others said. Frank, like Klaus had just found out he would be a father.

"Okay," Sirius said, grabbing a bagel nearby, he didn't have time to stay, "Did you send off the letter?" he asked his brother while taking a bite of his bagel.

"Yes, I mentioned the pregnancy and let him know that Dumbledipwad, Used Tampon, and Snivvie will probably speed up their plans," Regulus mentioned.

"Lucius is still there occupying Snivvie," Narcissa added.

"And Uncle Orion is already making plans for torture," Bellatrix added.

"I'm surprised he didn't earlier." Pandora mentioned.

"Where are you going?" Andromeda asked Sirius, noticing how quickly he was eating his bagel.

"I've got something on my mind, and I thought Prongs would like a snack of a different kind so I need to go find it," Sirius answered, grabbing his jacket he had grabbed from his room—yes, they all have rooms in the Potter Manor—and kissed Remus on the cheek before apparating out.

"What so you think is on his mind?" Pandora asked, looking over the letter from her brothers with Bellatrix.

"I don't know," Remus said, stunned. When does Sirius have something on his mind that he doesn't immediately share?

Sirius landed somewhere in an alley where his instinct had told him to go. In front of him was a man who wouldn't leave these two women alone. One of the women looked to have brought out mace and was getting ready to mace him until Sirius stepped in and punched him unconscious stunning the two women. He turned around to face the women, "I'll deal with him, run along and be watchful," he said. The two women gave him a small smile and ran off. Sirius looked back down at the man, "I'm so glad I know people that get rid of people like you," he said and took out his wand, "Ennervate" he said and the man startled awake. Before the man could say anything, "Imperio" came out of Sirius' mouth making the man freeze.

Sirius had landed back in the Potter Manor where the others had been left, "Ohhhhh," all of them said in realization as they spotted the man next to him. Sirius had wipes his hands off of germs from touching the man's forearm. He didn't know where the man's hands had been and wasn't going to find out, hence why he grabbed the forearm.

"Follow me," Sirius ordered. He made his way up the stairs and the only thing on his mind other than he hopes he doesn't see his sister figure about to have sex, was 'Did Death really choose my animagus? Also, how long have they been watching over Klaus and Jamie? That must mean they had actually been watching Klaus for a while,' and stops in front of the door with the man. He motions the man forward and knocks on the door, "Ooooooooh, looooove biiiirrdssss, I've got a present for the new mother to be!" he sang and threw the man in, taking the curse off and everybody heard his screaming.

(In the room)

Jamie was curled up in Klaus' side on the bed.

"What're we going to do about the Used Tampon. I didn't know he used that curse on you and if I had, I would've kept you with me, plan to ruin Dumbledick be damned. Now that you're pregnant, there's no way it's happening," Klaus told her, looking her in the eye. She didn't have her glasses on so her deadly, emerald, but captivating eyes were staring back at him.

"I know, I know," Jamie replies, biting her lip as she thought about a solution. Klaus just stares at her, "Don't do that," he said.

"What?" she asked, moving her hair away from her face.

"Or that," Klaus added.

"What?" Jamie replied, a bit higher pitched.

"Bite your lip or play with your hair. We're in a situation right now. I just found out your stomach is going to swell holding our pup and it does things to me. I might still have my wolf half blocked, but I still get urges. Doing those two things don't help," Klaus said.

Jamie just gives a flirty smirk in response, "Oh really my Wolf King?"

Klaus groaned, "Woman," making Jamie laugh.

Klaus paused, "Why do I feel like I've heard that before?"

Jamie paused, "I know, I did as soon as I said it, but it fits," she said. She also had a plan to help the connection with Klaus and his wolf half, but she needed to bring it up. It had to wait until the baby was born. She wasn't going to risk the baby and neither was Klaus.

"You're thinking about something," Klaus said, then he got a good look at the rest of her face. Sue him, her eyes really catch his attention. He looked at her exhausted face and pale lips with black veins trying to poke through, "And you're hungry," he noted.

A knock interrupted them, "Ooooooooh, looooove biiiirrdssss, I've got a present for the new mother to be!" Sirius' voice sang. He opened the door and threw a man in. Klaus jumped hearing the inhuman voice that escaped Jamie's mouth as she sped out of the bed and pounced on the man. The human screamed as Jamie attacked him, her hands turned black and the black veins traveled up her arms as her eyes flashed black and a sadistic smile appeared on her now red lips. She sucked and drained the man's life force while Klaus still watched in awe and fascination from his spot on the bed. When she dropped him, she turned back to Klaus, "I have an idea," she said with another sadistic grin. Klaus was once again cursing out the wolf urges he still had.