Chapter Two

(These next chapters are all flashbacks until I say otherwise)

Klaus was startled to hear his phone ring, "Hello?" he answered.

"It's Jamie, I'm free right now," he hears. His face immediately perks up and he responds with, "Same place as before?"

"I'm actually there right now," she admitted. Klaus looked outside and saw the dark environment, "I will be there in a minute," he responds and hung up. He sped around, making himself look presentable. He double checked in the mirror that nothing would look off if he sped there. Who was he kidding? He's done this for a thousand years, he's nervous. He sped out the door and used his speed to land in the spot next to the beautiful black haired woman he met the other day. Jamie didn't even look fazed. Klaus, however, was staring at the angry handprint on her wrist.

"When will you divorce him?" he asked.

"I can't just yet. I have plans and that involves me being near the git and the tampon," Jamie grumbled. Klaus gave her a confused look, "The git is the headmaster and the tampon is my husband. He's a pale redhead—used tampon," she explained. (Sorry if you're a pale redhead)

"Would I be able to help any with the plans?" Klaus asked.

Jamie thought about it for a second, "Are you willing to follow everything I say? I've heard of your reputation. I know you can't fully feel your wolf side and it's blocking your mate bond partly..." she trailed off already seeing Klaus nod.

"I can feel it partly. I don't think I would've checked on you if I didn't feel it," he admitted. "By the way, how did you know?" he asked, temporarily changing the subject. He wanted to know more about her plans, but he wasn't going to ask while she was hunched over next to him, hands clenched together. That was one of the signs he picked up for her being stressed.

She thought for a second, determining what she was going to reveal, "I actually have two soulmates," she revealed. Klaus' body turned to directly face her as she now knew she had his full attention (not like she didn't before). "...So do you..." she trails off, pursing her lips as she looks away.

He raised an eyebrow, "Explain," he said, taking his finger, moving it under chin and moving her head back to look at him, "We have another mate?"

"Mmhmm," she responds still not wanting to say.

"Tell me," he demands softly.

"Well, I need to give a little bit of history on this," she eventually says and also turns around to face him, sitting in the same position he is. "My family, the Potters," she starts and looks around and mutters a few words. "Sorry, I don't trust anyone around here with this information. Usually it's said in one of the Potter properties," she explained seeing his questioning look. Seeing an opportunity, Klaus internally smirked as he reached forward, grabbed Jamie, letting his smirk show at the squeak she made, and sat her on his lap. "What? People read lips," he said innocently. She rolled her eyes, but made herself comfortable on his lap, hearing his grunt and gave him a cheesy grin in response.

"Anyway," she starts again, leaning on his shoulder to speak in his ear, "...sorry I'm still not comfortable saying it out in public," she apologized. "Liam still isn't back yet, I could sneak you into the Manor," she suggested.

"Liam is the used tampon?" he asked.

"Yeah," she responds.

"Then please do sneak me in," Klaus replies with a smirk. Jamie smiles and looks around before grabbing his hand and pulling him up, "You'll probably feel sick, but don't let go," she told him. He nodded, wondering where this was going, and then reality distorted. The park disappeared and they were back in a manor that had a warm aura to it. "Jamie?" Klaus hears another voice say. It was a male voice, was it her husband? Klaus couldn't think more because he was about to be sick, a bowl was thrown in front of him and he threw up in it.

"Oh, I've made the future Original Hybrid throw up, lucky me," Jamie sassed. Klaus threw his head and was startled to see the painting behind Jaime moving. He could see the identical glasses the hid identical green eyes between Jamie and the man in the painting. They were giving him a similar stare, like a deer caught in the headlights look as Klaus threw his head up quick enough to startle the painting and Jamie. "Is that painting moving?" he asked, stunned.

"Yes, it is," Jaime replied, almost mocking like.

"I talk too," the man said.

"What?!" Klaus screeched making the two jump and freeze again. A woman joined the man, she had black hair like Jamie and the man, but it had a slight curl. Jamie's and the man's were curlier.

"Mistress," a creature called popping into the room.

"WHAT?!" Klaus screeched louder.

"Little Fawn, I think you and Cannibal broke the future Original Hybrid," the man commented. (Yes, I am using these names again)