SEMIDEUS

Semideus (semi - ("Demi-") + deus ("god")) - is a part-human and part-divine offspring of a deity and a human.

But what if a daughter of a Goddess and a pureblood wizard came into the world?

೫̥͙*: ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ── ─ ─ ೫̥͙*:

STELLAVERA AVALYNN BLACK

"It's not my fault my mother and father had an intimate time with each other which made me as the result"

"Say anything again about my family you will see why my family is known for their madness"

"Oh you don't need to say anything I know it already after all I'm my mother's daughter"

"Yes and Hermione just set a teacher's robe on fire, it's no biggie he actually deserves it"

"I don't need make up, I'm already beautiful why would I need one?"

"It's called Black genes"

"Yes Yes I am my father's daughter and I'm proud of it"

"Uncle Evan just taught me how to make men fell on their knees want me to do that to you?"

"Nico you're too young for this world let me protect you my baby brother"

"Oh Gods Ron stop eating too much"

"You should meet Percy, Harry you two will get along both of you are attracting trouble every time"

"Have you seen yourself on the mirror? I don't think even a make up will help you"

"Should I use my charmspeak to you so that you will leave my sight? you're horrible"

"You better be thankful I am still being nice and I'm in a good mood today"

"I just showed her where she should be, I'm a Black and I bow to no one"