- meeting the chosen one

The Black and Lestrange family (even if it is just Raven since Rabastan is out of nowhere) is now seen in the Diagon alley.

"Vera! Raven!" two voices called making them look at the owner of the said voices revealing a boy and girl in their teens perhaps the same age as Raven who is running towards them.

The girl tackled Stella in a hug as she giggled and broke immediately. "Holy Merlin! I missed you Vera"

"Hello to you too Carina, and I also missed you" Stella replied with a smile. "Oh my Gods you look ravishing"

"It's nice to see you again uncle Reggie" the boy greeted their uncle who ruffle his hair playfully making the boy groan and fix his hair. "Not the hair uncle!"

Regulus chuckled shaking his head as if reminiscing some memories. "You're just like your father"

"Much more handsome than him ain't I?" He smirked wiggling his eye brows with a wide grin as he look at his uncle who just laugh.

"Stop being narcissistic Caelum" Raven told his cousin and grin. "We all know that I am far more handsome than you"

Narcissa groan irritatedly at the boys remembering a certain Gryffindor boy which is her cousin. "Not another version of Sirius"

"We also have another version of Rabastan there" Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "What's with the next generation having both their versions?"

Andromeda who is watching also chuckled seeing the two boys as she remembered her cousin Sirius and the Lestrange boy named Rabastan who was close to her before.

"You remember Sirius on that boy Andy?" Ted ask with a smile as he see his wife smiling, Andromeda nod and speak.

"Yeah, I see Sirius on Caelum as well as Rabastan on Raven" Andromeda answered as she look on her husband. "As you know I was close to Rabastan before"

Carina groan in irritation hearing her cousin and twin brother's antics. "Merlin, stop those narcissistic remarks of the two of you"

Mouth gape Raven and Caelum are about to respond to her when Stella interrupted them. "Okay stop that, we are here to buy school supplies and not to fight you guys can continue that later"

"Little Stella is right you kids can continue that later for now we need to go to Madame Malkins to buy your uniforms" Regulus agreed to his daughter and turn to the teenager twins. "Caelum, Carina go and get your sizes too I will just get your books and school supplies"

The children followed them but the elder Black twins look at their uncle. "You don't need to get us our supplies uncle, since aunt Andy and uncle Ted said they will be the one to get them for us" Caelum said to their uncle.

"Really? Then would you two like to accompany us on buying school supplies for Stella and Raven then we will stop by to meet Andy and her husband Ted on the Fortescue ice cream parlor" Regulus stated at his niece and nephew.

Carina beamed hearing the word ice cream being the ice cream lover she is, her eyes sparkled in glee. "Yes uncle! I would definitely love too!"

Regulus chuckled seeing his niece's gleeful smile while Caelum sneered at his twin. "Seriously Carina?"

"That's father not me" Carina frown at him rolling her eyes as she added some words. "Like siriusly don't be a kill joy I love ice cream I can't turn down uncle reggie's offer"

Sirius who heard his name was mentioned by his two future kids was stunned looking at the screen his eyes are filled with unknown emotion, happiness is one of them. He has kids in the future not one but two and they are adorable, those remarks and banter are so from his genes.