- the birth of a new star

Regulus Black did not expect his life to be like this, after his older brother Sirius ran away from home when he was fifth year and his brother was sixth year and ran to the Potters. All of the pressure was pushed to him even becoming a death eater that he didn't even want to in the first place was all put into him, being the coward he is he can't fight his mother even if he wanted to ran away like his brother he can't do it, he has no courage like his brother.

Sirius looked at his brother who looked away from the stares of the students who looked at him, seeing his brother's miserable self, regretting that he left him alone in that horrible household. He didn't know that Regulus faced it alone and that Regulus didn't even want to become a death eater.

"I hate the stares" Regulus muttered as his friends pat his back giving him a comforting smile.

That's why even though he didn't want to become a death eater he had no choice and became one, like his three other friends who had no choice.

"True, we don't even have a choice" Evan rolled his eyes as his friends chuckle. "I wonder if we have a great life in the future? I mean it's not bad to hope right"

Rabastan huffed. "Right right, it's not bad"

"I am telling the truth" Evan scoffed. "Plus this is showing Regulus here, so we might have an appearance"

"You guys stop talking and just continue watching" Barty scolded.

After years, he graduate in Hogwarts and became the lord of his house as he was the heir because his older brother was disowned. Not until he found an important piece of information against the dark lord, an information he doesn't like, thanks to Kreacher his house elf.

Thankfully his three friends came and helped him and he survived the cave where he and his house elf found the Slytherin necklace horcrux. This information made Regulus and his three friends Evan Rosier, Rabastan Lestrange and Barty Crouch Jr loath and despise Voldemort as they believed that this is enough and they don't want to follow him anymore.

"Horcrux? What is that?" A Hufflepuff asked curiously.

Some are horrified by the news they read because they didn't expect it.

Regulus is the one who answered. "It's a very dark magic that needs to kill to put your soul in an object"

"Who would do such thing? That's mad!" A clueless Gryffindor third year asked.

Barty rolled his eyes. "The dark lord? Voldemort maybe?"

Some flinched hearing the dark wizard's name since it is unusual on someone to speak his name without any horror.

"Come on it's just a name, there is nothing to be afraid" Evan said to them.

"True, it's not like he will appear or anything" Rabastan added.

Rodolphus somehow glared at his brother. "Don't speak of the dark lord's name so easily dear brother"

"Come on brother, it's fine" Rabastan said to him.

Later that night, when they are in the 12  place, a basket came in front of his home containing a sleeping infant with a letter.

"Oh look it's a baby!" A Ravenclaw pointed in the screen with excited voice. "Such a cutie it is"

"But why did someone left a baby in the doorstep?" Lily asked curiously. "It's dangerous to leave a child in there!"

"Who would dare to leave a baby in a doorstep?!" Euphemia asked fumingly, as a mother it angers her that someone dared to leave a child in the doorstep. (Yeah ask that to Dumbledore in the future because your grandson was left alone.)