- to diagon alley

Three years later after the fateful night of the Potters

The Black ancestral manor was shown in the screen making everyone look at the said manor in fascination as the Black family who are present smile proudly even Sirius who ran away and was disowned still felt proud so is Andromeda.

"Woah that's the Black manor? It's so huge!" Asked the Huffepuff student curiously.

Andromeda Tonks nee Black who heard the student since she is sitting in the Hufflepuff table answered the question. "That's the ancestral manor, that is where the Black family usually gather. Grandfather Arcturus Black was the one who lived there before and that is where all the Black reliefs and artifacts from the family and all about the Black ancestry can be seen"

The Black family who are present in the hall nod simultaneously hearing her explanation, even the students were bewildered about the Black family's ancestral manor.

"So it's like a mini house museum if it is in muggle world" a Ravenclaw muggle-born muttered careful not to be heard by some prejudice wizards or witches, some students who heard his muttering nod.

A back of a black haired shoulder-length hair girl is shown in the screen, the girl is wearing a blue king-sleeve blouse and a black jumper dress that reaches down to her knees as her overwhelming outfit paired with black boots.

"Oh my who is she? I like her outfit" Marlene asked her friends while they are looking at the screen since they only showed the girl's back.

Alice nod agreeing to what her friend asked. "True, just look at her jumper they are so cute"

Dorcas chuckled. "Well, everything is cute in your eyes Alice" as the latter pout while Mary and Lily giggle at their bantering.

"You know, that is your third waffle right?" Raven asked eyeing the girl in front of him with his narrowing black eyes as if  giving her some warning. "Don't eat another one, uncle will scold you we are just waiting for him to pick us up for diagon alley"

Some squeals were heard in the great hall when they saw the grown up Raven.

"Is that Raven? He grown up into a handsome young man"

"Damn Lestrange did a good job making him"

"Well he has a demigod blood what can you expect?"

Rodolphus looked at the screen with proudness can be seen in his eyes. "He looks great well I suppose since he-" the Lestrange heir's words were cut off by Bellatrix

"He is your son after all. Yeah yeah you are, now can we continue watching?" Bellatrix sassed as she rolled her eyes on her fiancée's boastfulness.

Rabastan cough a bit to get his brother's attention to which he succeeded. "Give some credits to me brother, I will raise him in the near future"

"Shut up" Rodolphus playfully glare at him even though he is still curious why neither he or his fiancée Bellatrix didn't raise Raven.

Stella is finally shown in the screen who frown at his words as she roll her eyes at her cousin. "Oh come on I am hungry Raven let me eat another one, dad is still not here to pick us up"

"That's Stella?! She looks so beautiful"

"Wait how old is she here?"

"It's like they are going to diagon alley"

"So she's a first year?"

"I think so"

Regulus look at his daughter and smile. "She is going to buy her stuffs for her first year"