Reborn of the Red Comet

After when Jaune tried to save the bully known as Cardin Winchester from a Grimm.

The Grimm killed off Jaune in front of
Cardin, Teams RWBY and NPR.

Cardin and Weiss couldn't help, but be happy that the weekly was actually gone and killed by a Grimm.

Ruby, Yang, Nora, Pyrrha and Ren felt sadness that they have lost a friend.

Glynda and Ozpin saw the death of one of their own students was killed by Grimm that they could have done something, but instead they watched one of their own students died.

A memorial was filled for Jaune Arc the member of Team JNPR, some students mourn while others cheered for the weakly that died especially
Cardin and his team among side Weiss we're glad that the weakling died.

In the afterlife..

Jaune Arc was in the empty void looking down at himself.

Jaune: so this is how it is my whole life.. then I'm just dead in the afterlife.. even though I say that prick of a bully that actually didn't even show any remorse that I died by the hands of Grimm... I should have let that creature finished off the bastard for me..

An unknown voice to Jaune: I know how much pain you must have felt when a moment dozed that betrayed you..

Jaune turned around and had a fighting stance ready to fight the unknown figure.

Jaune to unknown figure: who are you are you here to kill me..?

unknown figure to Jaune: no but I could tell that I felt some sympathy for you.. see that I saw that you were killed by those creatures called the grimm... And I'm here to actually give you a second chance at life..

Jaune was surprised by the unknown figures offer to give him a second chance of life would be rather impossible.

Jaune to unknown figure: why would you give me a second chance at life..

unknown figure to Jaune: because I could tell that you had potential within you.. and seen that I have to reincarnate you as well...

Jaune to unknown figure: wait a second you're going to reincarnate me.. but there's no way that's possible..

unknown figure to Jaune: hahaha.. I forgot to introduce myself.. I am Origin the Omni god of the Multiverse..

Jaunes eyes widen and jaws drop that he was actually talking to an omni God.

Jaune to Origin with shock and surprise: hold on a second if you are actually an omni God!?

Origin to Jaune: hahaha the surprise me that I got from others is so priceless.. yes I chose you for a reason to be reincarnated into another world so that way he will return back to your world..

Jaune to Origin: hold on a second so you're saying that this second chance is for me to be reincarnated..

Origin to Jaune: yes.. but let me make this quite simple.. this world in your world will be merged permanently..

Jaune to Origin: okay I'm listening about this other world in my world being merged..

Origin to Jaune: in this other Universe dusk semblance or aura doesn't exist sure there's a planet similar to this Remnant, but it's called Earth only humans but saying that in this universe humanity has a fault so far that them went into space..

Jaune to Origin: incredible the people of Earth is way more advanced compared to us on Remnant...

Origin to Jaune: and that is why I give you a chance to be reincarnated to this world... Do you accept my..

Jaune to Origin: I'll do it..

Origin to Jaune: okay then, I'd rather surprised that you took on my offer so quickly..

Jaune to Origin: for me to be in this world to prove everyone back home for me to become not the weakly... but to become something stronger than before..

Origin to Jaune: I like your spirit Johnny boy.. now let me get ready to reincarnate choose this world..

Origin snapped his finger for Jaune to be reincarnated in the Universal Century era.

Origin merged both the universal century and RWBY world into one world.

In the Universal Century, Jaune Arc AKA known as Casval Rem Deiku as a baby on his mother's arm.

And this was the beginning of Jaune Arc The Reincarnation of the Red Comet of Zeon.

To Be Continued...