The Return...

After a few seconds of traveling in the deep depths of space.

Neo Zeon battleships finally made their destination towards the planets known as Remnant.

Many pilots and crewmen, soldiers especially commanders look down at the planet in awe.

The Neo Zeon personals can't believe that this planet had a similarity almost completely to hurt however they saw the moon was shattered.

Jaune/Char on communications: okay listen to people we're going planetfall immediately... Meaning that I'm going to have a bit of a reunion with a certain headmaster..

NZ Commander to Jaune/Char on communications: are you sure that the people will not freak out about us..

Jaune/Char to NZ Commander on communications: don't worry.. the people on the planet will actually be completely surprised and shocked to see someone like me came back from the dead..

The Neo Zeon couldn't help, but laugh if the people on the planet would have stung their Commander back from the dead would have been understanding.

NZ Navigator to Jaune/Char on communications: lieutenant, I detect another group of forces also followed us as well..

Jaune/Char to NZ Navigator on communications: are they part of the Earth Federation or even Londo Bell..!?

NZ Navigator to Jaune/Char on communications: no you're not going to believe this it's the AEUG..!?

Jaune/Char to NZ Navigator on communications: well isn't this getting even more interesting...

Jaune/Char Heard a voice on the other side of the communications of a certain Grenet boy.

Grenet boy to Jaune/Char on communications: well it's finally been a while hasn't it lieutenant..

Jaune/Char to Kamille on communications: Kamille..  it's been a while how are you..?

Kamille to Jaune/Char on communications: the sign that I want to help you as well.. alongside a few members of AEUG..

Jaune/Char to Kamille on communications: good cuz I'm going to the old help I could get..

NZ Navigator to Jaune/Char on communications: Commander.. I'm detecting a battle that's happening in the city called Vale... A large group of enemy creatures as well attacking the city.... What are your orders..?

Jaune/Char to NZ Navigator on communications: all units get ready to engage the enemy especially for me to get ready to go into my mobile suit..

NZ Soldiers on communications: Yes Sir!!!

NZ Soldiers and AEUG Soldiers got into their mobile suits of each and every one of their ships ready for planetary fall on Remnant.

(Gundam Encounters In Space Shot of Honor ost played)

NZ Mobile Suits and AEUG Mobile Suits started descending into the planet atmosphere.

Meanwhile at The City of Vale, the creature of Grimm started overwhelming the Huntsman and Hunter's especially atlas's military personnels as well.

Team RWBY, NPR, CVFY, SSSN especially Cardin and his teammates especially the atlas personnels were trying their best however get their asses handed by the creatures of Grimm.

Ruby: damn it we can't hold them on for any..

Weiss: I was expecting my military personnel's could actually handle this but they're being ripped apart..