The Talk

After what happened since during the breach and the unknown factions with their machines came to Beacon.

At Beacon Academy, many people rather staring within Awe at looking at each and every one of the machines from the Federation, Zeon, AEUG.

At the office of the headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Ozpin, Team RWBY and NPR among side Federation soldiers, Zeon soldiers and AEUG soldiers and the two leaders.

Ozpin: so it seems that you must be the leaders of the two military..

Jaune: yes and I am Char Aznable.. but I'm guessing you want my original name then.. Jaune Arc..

Team RWBY and Team NPR were completely shocked by this as well.

Nora: fearless leader!!

Ren: can I believe you're actually are alive..

Ruby: holy crap!! you're the pilot of that robot!!

Jaune to Ruby: actually it's called a mobile suit... And technically you can't pilot it..

Yang to Jaune: yeah.. I mean, it won't be as easy to pilot on mobile suit..

Jaune to Yang: for one the mobility types of the machine isn't really meant for Earth it's also meant for space combat as well and trust me it took people like me to handle 5,000 mach speed... Cuz my machine was able to be equipped with incredible boosters.. an extra weaponry as well..

Ozpin to Jaune: I'm very interesting for your machine has incredible experience unlike the machines from Atlas..

Jaune to Ozpin: yes and no... Because the machines that were created by both Federation, Zeon and AEUG mobile suits were created by the planet Earth.. seen that I was  reincarnated by God called Origin the Omni God..

Ozpin was now really intrigued by this new God or Omni God called Origin that had the ability to reincarnate a person.

Jaune to Ozpin: let's just say as my time reincarnated of becoming the ace pilot or perhaps go by my alias the red comet...

Ruby, Yang, Nora, Pyrrha and Ren liked the sound of his alias that made him sound cool.

Weiss in disbelief can't believe the loser became a commander of this military called zeon and that their machines were better to compare to atlas.

Amuro stepped up ready to introduce himself to the headmaster of this Academy.

Amuro to Ozpin: I'm Amuro Ray.. the ace pilot of Nu-Gundam.. it's a pleasure to meet you..

Captain Bright: I'm Captain Bright Noa commander of Londo Bell of the Federation elite... It's a pleasure to meet you..

Ozpin: I have to admit.. it is nice to meet you as well..

Ozpin looked at Captain Bright which reminded him of ironwood, but different way.

Jaune to Ozpin: so I'm guessing we're not here just to have a bit of a friendly reunion..

Ozpin was completely surprised and noticed the serious within Jaune's eye's.

Ozpin to Jaune: you're right seeing that the attack and the breach that happened at the city of Vale... I was wondering if your military personnel can actually help us so that we need all the help we can get..

Jaune and Amuro looked at each other among side many other Federation soldiers and Zeon & AEUG members looked at each other.

Jaune to Ozpin: we'll take the offer sing the atlas is not that combable enough to do the job..

Amuro to Ozpin: yes seeing at this enemy of yours has been roaming the planet for some time..

Jaune to Ozpin: but for now we'll come with a strategy for tomorrow.. all of us are going to need some rest... And some repairs for our machines as well..

Ozpin to Jaune: seen that this is actually a deal and some offers so yes your militaries are welcome to stay.. welcome back mister..

Jaune to Ozpin: for now call me by Char Aznable.. the commander of Neo Zeon..

Ozpin to Jaune: okay, Commander Char Aznable..

Jaune/Char, Amuro and among side Federation, Zeon and AEUG left the office.

Even Team RWBY and NPR following them as well leaving the office, leaving Ozpin to think about so much stuff that's happening.

Ozpin in mind: (young Arc finally reborn as the red comet.. I'm kissing you among side your allies will actually do your best against her..)

To Be Continued....