Who I once was...

(Gundam Universal century Red Comet theme played)

In U.C. 0057, Casval's father, Zeon Zum Deikun, was being hunted by the Earth Federation security department for allegedly inciting independence.

Deikun was about to to make an an important speech, he was assassinated by Zabi.

Jaune Arc AKA known as Casval Rem Deikun swore revenge on getting on the Zabi's..

However of the course of time Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikun, changed his name Char Aznable.. to attend a military school of Zeon..

Over the course of time.. the one year War began of the year UC.0079...

Over the course of time of becoming the ace at also being called the red comet really gave him some pride over the course of time.

However he came face to face by none other than the White Devil of the Federation also known as the RX-78-2 Gundam..

Both the Red Comet and the White Meteor continued fighting until the final battle came of the end of the one year war..

Jaune Arc known as Char Aznable to finally get his revenge to kill the Zabi's..

After the aftermath of the one-year War Jaune Arc known as Char Aznable giving a new alias Quattro Bajeena.

After the events of the aftermath of UC.0083 also known as stardust memory the Titans had rise.

And a new anti group called: The AEUG.. among cider leader lieutenant Quattro Bajeena and the rest of the member fight against the Iron fist of the Titans.

They also recruit many people as well also a certain new type of grenet boy by his real name: Kamille.

After when The War of the Titans was over several years passed by.

Until it was the year UC.0093..

Leading to the beginning of Second Neo Zeon War.

Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikun made an announcement to purge the people that were living on the earth, because of the gravity of their souls holding him back.

Which we come to the present day.

Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikun was in some part of the Rewloola-class.

Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikun was looking outside of the ship at Earth that reminded him of something else.

Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikun, but felt a lot of headaches about some old memories.

That's when the moment Origin appeared in front of Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikun which caught him by surprise..

Jaune/Deikun to Origin: who are you and how did you do that..?

Origin to Jaune/Deikun: well now Jaune Arc.. it's time for you to get your previous memories back..

Jaune/Deikun to Origin: what the hell you're talking about my name isn't Jaune Arc... Casval Rem Deikun also known as the commander of Neo Zeon empire...

Origin to Jaune/Deikun: it seems I'm going to have to give you back your old memories..

Origin put his finger on Jaune Arc known as Casval Rem Deikuns head giving flashback images of his previous life of who he once was.

Jaune/Deikun to Origin: now, I started to remember, who I once was..

Origin to Jaune/Deikun: good did that little jog of memories of your old life remember.. who you once were..

Jaune/Deikun to Origin: well you're telling me that being reincarnated to his new body can actually wipe away the old memories..

Origin to Jaune/Deikun: good because it seems that your friends are in peril danger..

Jaune/Deikun to Origin: understood.. it seems, I'll have to make an announcement about everyone else..

Origin to Jaune/Deikun:

The both of them hurt a group of footsteps coming in closer to the room.

Origin to Jaune/Deikun: well since I must get going now.. good luck..

Origin disappearing from the area.

Two Neo Zeon soldiers came in to check up on the commander.

NZ Soldier #1: Commander are you fine..?

NZ Soldier #2: we could have sworn that you were talking to someone..

Jaune/Deikun: of course it's nothing really, I was just talking to myself... Anyway you two should get going now..

NZ Soldier #1: of course sir..

NZ Soldier #2: Rodger that..

The two Neo Zeon soldiers left the room for Jaune/Deikun to think to himself.

Jaune/Deikun mind: *it seems I'm going to tell everyone especially.. you Amuro the truth of who I really once was..*

Jaune/Deikun walked out of his lounge and was ready to make an announcement of who he once was.

To Be Continued....