3-Prudent

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Leo's mind was all over the place. He didn't even notice Raph trying to catch his attention. Only when Raph put his hand on Leo's shoulder did he snap back to reality.
He looks at Raph "Huh? Wha?" Raph sighs "I asked, what's the plan here?"

Oh. Right. A plan. Right now they were sitting on a rooftop near the EPF headquarters. Donnie was typing away on his wristpad. Mikey was sitting near Donnie, staring at nothing. He looks a bit freaked out.  They were there to investigate the dissapearance of the Krang Sister. He was trying not to panic.

"Riiight a plan..." he clears his throat and walks to Donnie. He slings his arm around Donnie's shoulders. "Got any idea on where she went?" Donnie frowns and doesn't look at Leo. He just keeps typing on his wristpad. "Working on it. I can't get much info from here. Maybe if we got the EPF's files on her I could pinpoint how she escaped and where she'd want to go."

Leo nods and thinks "So we need to get into the EPF?" Donnie nods. Raph steps forward "Woah woah woah. You want us to go into the Earth Protection Force? They'll welcome four mutant turtles with open arms!" He was sarcastic but he had a point.

Mikey jumps up "If we need to go in to find the Krang Sister and stop her, that's a chance we need to take." Raph frowns "You guys can't possibly be serious here. There has to be another way."

"We need that info Raph" Donnie crosses his arms. Raph shakes his head "I won't let you guys go in there. It's too dangerous."

Mikey chimes in "Leo, what do you think?" They all look at him. His eyes widen a bit.

He was the leader. It was his decision. Do they go in and risk getting caught by the EPF for info on the Krang Sister? Do they try and find another way and avoid the EPF all together?

"Alright. How about this. Me and Donnie will sneak in and get the info. Mikey and Raph will stay outside as backup. I'll teleport us out of there if it gets hairy. Sound like a plan?" They think for a bit. Raph sighs loudly. 

"If you guys really want to go in there...then fine. But as soon as there's a problem get yourselves out of there okay? And don't hesitate to call us for backup" Leo and Donnie nod. Mikey sighs "I wanted to go too...nevermind...stay safe guys."

Leo smiles "See you two soon."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
Leo jumps off of Donnie's battle shell seat and lands on the roof. Donnie smoothly lands next to him. "If my scans are correct, there should be an entrance on the roof." Leo nods.

Both of them walk around the roof looking for the entrance. It's silent as they search.

Donnie frowns and looks at Leo. "Nardo..." Leo hums "Yeah?" Donnie sighs. "You...know you can always talk to us right?" Leo stops. This again?

He turns to Donnie "Don please. Can we stay focused?" For a brief moment Donnie looks sad, Leo's eyes must be playing tricks on him. Donnie was never sad. Besides, Donnie didn't care that much about him. Right?

After a few minutes of searching in silence, Leo finds the entrance. "Found it Dee." Donnie walks over to him. They look at eachother. They nod and enter.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Donnie peeks around the corner. He nods at Leo to indicate that it's safe. They silently run through the halls. Donnie runs and crouches against a wall while Leo stands lookout.

Donnie types on his wristpad. He puts his goggles on and looks around, now being able to look through the walls. Leo holds his hand up. They step back and crouch into the shadows. Two EPF soldiers walk past, not noticing the brothers.

Once the soldiers are gone they sneakily start running again, Donnie in the lead. After turning a few corners, Donnie turns to Leo and points to a heavily guarded doorway.

Leo nods and they sneak closer to the doorway, hidden in the shadows. Three guards stand in a triangle formation outside the doorway, armed to the teeth.

Donnie and Leo jump onto the pipes on the roof and crawl till they're above the three. They both drop down and silently take out the two guards behind.

Leo swiftly takes out the last one while Donnie opens the door with one of the guards keycards. They both drag the unconscious bodies inside.

Leo stands at the door as lookout while Donnie makes his way to the computer. He lifts his goggles and starts typing, looking for any files or information on the Krang Sister.

"Find anything?" Donnie frowns "Yeah. It says Krang Sister is in the room down the hall?" "Wait what? Didn't she escape" Donnie walks to the door "Let's go check it out." Leo nods.

They swiftly exit the room and make their way down the hall. There were no guards this time, but a giant locked door. Luckily for them Donnie still has that other guards keycard.

Donnie opens the door and they slip in, looking around warily. Their eyes widen when they see Krang Sister, unconscious in a tube.

Leo frowns "That...that doesn't make sense. You said she escaped?" He looks at Donnie. "The news article said she did!" Donnie steps towards the tube. "Why would they lie...it doesn't make sense. They'd just be..." Leo spaces out.

He hasn't been this close to a Krang since the invasion. Seeing one again...it makes his stomach twirl. He starts to feel nauseous. He gets snapped back to reality when Donnie waves his hand infront of Leo's face.

"Earth to Leo. Did you hear a word I said?" Leo sweats "Uh...totally..haha.." Donnie sighs. "I can't think of a reason for them to lie. Unless..." His eyes widen.

"It was a trap."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆