4-Perte

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"A trap? What do you mean a-" he gets cut off by the door to the room opening. 
Hundreds of armed EPF soldiers flood the room, weapons pointed at them.

A man in a trench coat and sun glasses enters the room. "The Purple one caught on quicker than I thought." The brothers eyes widen. They take a step back, reaching for their weapons.

"I mean he is the smart one. Unlike you, who wears sunglasses indoors?" Leo tries to joke. No one laughs. The man in the trench coat steps closer "Put your weapons down and we won't fire, mutants."

Leo scoffs. He creates a portal underneath himself and dissapears into it. He appears behind the trench coat man. He goes to kick the man in the head, but he grabs Leo's ankle and throws him forward into the ground.

Donnie rushes forward to smack the guy with his staff, but he dodges. The soldiers start shooting at them. Leo and Donnie dodge and take down a few soldiers.

"We can't keep this up!" Donnie says as he hits a soldier in the windpipe with the tip of his staff. "Escape portal coming up!" Leo announces as he breaks another soldiers nose with the hilt of his sword.
He slashes open a portal "C'mon Don!" Leo and Donnie run for it.

One of the soldiers grabs Donnie's arm. Donnie tries to escape. The soldiers horde around them. Leo turns around to go back for him. "Leo no! Go!" Donnie yells as he tries to fight off the soldiers surrounding him.

"I won't leave you!" Donnie looks at him with a serious expression "Go Leo!" Leo hesitates. "B-But...Donnie..." The soldiers hit Donnie to the ground, his staff falling out of reach. The soldiers start to rush towards Leo and the portal. "LEONARDO GO!" Leo's eyes widen. He realizes he has no other choice. He nods and runs towards the portal.

Before he enters he looks at his brother one more time, now being held down by soldiers. The look of fear on Donnie's face now burned into his memory. As he enters the portal, with tears in his eyes, he promises he'll come back for his twin.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ♡ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
Raph paces along the roof worriedly. Mikey sits and watches him go back and forth. "What if they're lost?" "Donnie has his tech" "What if they're stuck?" "Leo can make portals" "What if they're hurt?" Mikey groans. "Raaaaaph they're fine. Calm down."

"Calm down? When they're in there alone? No way." Mike stands up and walks to him."Raph I say this with love, but you're driving me mad!" Raph sighs.
"I'm just worried..." Mikey pats him on the shoulder "Don't be. Dee and Leo can handle themselves."

Raph nods "You're right...You're right..."
Mikey smiles. "But maybe I should call them just in case" Mikey groans and sits down again. Right as Raph was about to call them, a portal opens up. Mikey and Raph run to it.

Leo runs out, Raph catches him. "Woah! Leo? You okay?" Leo pants and doesn't respond. Mikey looks around as the portal closes. "...Where's Donnie?"

It took all of Leo's might not to cry. "He...they...it was all a trap!" "A trap? What do you mean?" Raph frowns.
Leo looks at them wide eyed. "They have Donnie! We have to go back, we have to-" Mikey grabs both of Leo's shoulders.

"Leo! Calm down! Breathe. In and out. Just caaalm down." Leo does as he's instructed. He breathes in deeply, then breathes out. "Now, tell us what happened." Leo nods and continues to breathe deeply.

"Krang Sister never escaped. It was all a trick so the EPF could lure us in and capture us. They...they managed to get Donnie..." he looks down, full of guilt. 

Raph tenses up "I told you...you shouldn't have gone in there..." "you're really helping right now Raph!" Leo says sarcastically.

"Okay okay you two. Fighting won't help save Donnie! We have to think of a plan."

Leo sighs. He was so exhausted. He leans against Raph. Raph sighs "There's nothing we can do. The EPF are on defence. Let's...go home and rest first."

They both look at him. "Raph you can't be serious-" "Look at Leo, Mikey. He's exhausted. And as I said they'll be expecting us to charge back in. I'm...sure Donnie will be fine till then. Let's just regroup at home and think of a plan, okay?"

After a long silence the other two reluctantly agree. They head back.

Leo swears. He will find out who the man in the trench coat is.
And he will get his brother back.

It's his responsibility.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆