🍋𝕬𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕) ☕︎

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 miscantspell 🌱🍵

and Nozonori 🍹🍋

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Faintly thinking back, you shouldn't have teased this man so much now that you were writhing beneath him with tears in your eyes begging him for some rest. The whole day you felt he was being deliberate. At first you shrugged the graze touches of his body but soon you realized that he was petty and every time you forgot about it, his flesh would make itself known.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It all started with the tea. Sputtering out the hot tea, you jerked back hard tipping the chair you were on. An outstretched arm held the chair back keeping you from falling, Abacchio eyeing you closely in the corner of his eyes. "I thought you liked tea?" He joked. "Not scalding ones okay? 𝑪𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒐 1. Now this stain will ruin my top." Frowning, you stood up and went to the sink trying to get it off somehow.

Before you realized, Abacchio had stood up directly behind trapping you in place. "𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒐 2. You're all wet now." Hot breaths tickled your ears, his whisper made you blanked out for a second. His hand climb to your waist drawing circles on your skin. "Wh-what are you doing? 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊 3." Internally slapping yourself for stuttering, you tried to push him back to no avail. Abacchio flipped you around easily, lifting you atop the cold marble counter. You shuddered at the chilling temperature under your bottoms but more so when he wedged himself between your thighs trapping you in such a provocative posture. "If you won't take it off then it'll settle in. You're dawdling, 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒂. 4 Let me do it."

His fingers brushed sensually at your sides as he pulled the shirt over your head. Not feeling ashamed at your half nakedness, you watch carefully his next move. He tossed it to the sink soaking it with water and soap. 'Is he for real? That works?'

Looking back up at him, you raised your brows asking what's next. "Now, we wait." You couldn't even ask how long you should wait when his lips came down and pacified yours. It didn't slowly burn, his lips were greedy, hot and stole each breath you desperately took. Abacchio nibbled the curve of your lips, tasting the softness of it against the flat of his tongue.

His flesh parted your teeth as it ventured inside with callous need. Gasping and writhing, your fingers found their way to his platinum hair, pulling and pushing his head in stirring lust. His hair blocked the light that reflected how your irises shrank and dilated in pulsing attraction. A silver thread of saliva stuck out when his lips relented but soon, his kisses found their trail down the column of your neck. You threw back your head as you shuddered and panted under his licks and bites. "D-don't lea-leave ahmm~ marks... there~" Certain that his kisses would brand you for all to see in your workplace, you tried to remind him. Abacchio seemed to listen as he lowered his kisses towards your chest.

It didn't take long for your brassiere to follow suit as it took off of your body. "𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒂 5." His awe sent a deep blush to your face. "Stop exaggerating, you don't need to flatter me to get laid." In silence, Abacchio planted a searing kiss in the valley of your breasts. Goosebumps rose on your skin as his warm breaths brushed over. "I'm not one for flattery but it is what I see, 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒂." Your stomach clenched at his words, the deep hoarseness of his voice tingled in your ears.

His tapered fingers stretched out, the hot palms of his hands weighed your bosoms, feeling their softness as his thumbs flickered on each nub hardening them. Like soft dough, he moulded it like an artisan earning rasped mewls from your throat. Eyes seemingly drunk, his golden magenta irises darkened even more at your body's reaction. Abacchio dipped down, mouth open as he greedily sucked on your peaks.