𝕬𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈) ☕︎

Dedicated to WishExplorer 🌻

With major efforts, you managed to arrive in your single floored house. Tossing his stumbling body on your bed, you felt the sweat trickle down your back as you panted for air from exhaustion. He reeked with the pungent odor of liquor and you didn't want that smell to transfer on your newly made bed. But observing his comfortable expression, you knew that he was satisfied lying on it.

You were drained out but fought the drowsiness away and decided to help him out off of his upper garment. 'You owe me a lot, boozehound.' Maneuvering over the complexity of his black overcoat with overcross zigzag laces, you almost impatiently opted to just use a scissor.

Fortunately for it, you successfully opened its front so you moved to slid it off him. His toned pale chest peeked through the open gaps of his front a while ago, but witnessing it without any obstructions made you gulped dryly as its hardness replayed in your mind when you were pressed on top of him. His skin lost its tan from his prior police job but the now pale complexion held another type of charm. You gulped. 'Thought he'd grow a rounder belly from those booze, didn't expect these oozing pheromones.'

Almost flusteredly, you marched away from his dormant figure and went to your bathroom retrieving a towel together with a small basin filled with lukewarm water. When you came back, his posture had changed looking like a freakin' model with a hand on his belt and the other covering his eyes. He was absolutely tempting on your bed for although he wasn't bulky, he was lean with outstanding body proportions. A perfect inverted triangle --- broad shoulders narrowing down to taut hips with a shocking V-line.

Wringing the towel, your hand shook a little as it neared his chest that rose and fell in each breath. 'I am doing this for his own good. He should be thankful that I picked him up from the street.' Dragging a long exhale, you tried not to ogle too much. As you rub the damp cloth around his neck area, your eyes darted out to his slightly ajar lips.

'What a bizarre color.' Swiping your thumb over the lower part, you proved that he didn't put on purple lipstick. You had noted back then, it was of similar color as of now. Smokers often times obtain this unhealthy shade but he didn't seem to be the type who smokes. On a positive side, this purple color fitted his bitchy face well and could be considered as a highlight to his attractive feature.

After you accomplished your task, you yawned with a sigh. The bed was yours and you didn't have plans to let him have it by himself. That would be stretching his luck too much. Adding a pillow in the middle, you divided the bed to keep each other out. Spreading the blanket, you covered your bodies and fell asleep beside him in seconds.

Strong constant beats was the first thing you noticed in your half-asleep consciousness. You were hugging a warm big pillow that wasn't so soft yet unpredictably comfortable. There were also blows of air on top of your head and light snores. Instantly rolling away as if burned by his body, you forgot that there wasn't much to roll on thus you landed on your buttocks. 'What a nice way to get up.' You sarcastically noted.

Rising back up while rubbing your sore bottom, it seemed like you were the only one affected. He was still fast asleep with no hints of waking up anytime soon. Maybe it was a little nice to wake with someone beside you. 'The pillow is on the foot of the bed.' Noting the pillow's migration, your eyes subconsciously shifted studying his serene face, you figured that it had been awhile since he slept this good. Those darkened circles around his eyes proving you right.

The living room telephone rung inadvertently breaking the brittle silence of the room. Your feet approached the noise coming from outside but before exiting, you casted a sidelong glance at his unbothered slumber.