🍋𝕱𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈) ☀︎︎

He was true to his words, he really claimed his daily kiss from you. And that he really loved strawberries from what you've learned when you baked his requested cake. You couldn't reject him from the kisses either, it was already becoming a routine and you didn't dislike it. There was only two days left before everything ends, it was what you promised him and you couldn't keep lingering feelings from a test subject. Your thesis was going very well and you had gathered vital observations which you would infer to your hypothesis.

Fugo said he would be busy today and won't likely come to your house. He was keeping something from you and you didn't want to invade too much of his privacy so you dismissed any prying thoughts. His anger tendencies got a lot better compared to the time when you first met him. He actually confessed that his doses of your kisses lifted his mood and lengthened his patience. The frankness of his words rendered you speechless as a vibrant pink tinged your cheeks not daring to meet his gaze.

It wasn't a very professional response but you couldn't stop your body's natural reaction. He made you remember that you were also a young woman that a man would like.

You felt wanted.

'Can I ask for an extension?' Hopelessly wondering, your dazed eyes stared outside your window as patters of rain resounded against the roof and pavement outside.

Another rumbling noise reached your ears. It wasn't from the rain but from your hungry stomach, rubbing it a bit you suddenly craved a cup of hot chocolate with mallows on top coupled with a newly baked bread fresh from the oven. Picking up your umbrella, you carefully made your way towards your favorite café.

'Will he just agree if I break off or will he ask for us to become real?' Blowing at the hot goodness in your cup, you took a sip and resigned in your seat. Through the glass wall, you saw a group of men passing by holding some kind of weapons. 'Gangsters. I'm glad I am not linked with any of them.'

It wasn't like you were prejudice to those kind of people but you just deemed them too dangerous and must be avoided.

You decided to go home since it was getting late too. Walking silently on the concrete sidewalk, a familiar figure captured your eyes. 'Fugo?' Feet glued in place, you stared at the dark alley's mouth with heart beating so hard that you felt suffocated all of a sudden.

'It can't be. I'm thinking---' Mind blanking out, your eyes widened when his side profile lightened from another man's lighter. The men who passed earlier were the ones they were beating up now. Fugo was with his friend, the one who waved at your way at the restaurant. They were nowhere friendly looking as the last resisting man got beaten up into a pulp.

'So he's one of them.' Shaking your head, you gulped and forced yourself to show greater faith in him and defend himself. "Fu-fugo." The arm that swung for a punch paused in mid air. And in slow motion, he turned his head your way, surprise laced his face. "Are you a gangster?" Your voice betrayed your calm facade, shaking in the end.

"Yes he is!" The boy he was with chirped in not aware of the thick atmosphere. "Shut up Narancha." Fugo commanded in tensed jaw, his fists curling at his sides. "But--" Narancha didn't get to complete his words as Fugo's fist flew to his face, the force causing the other to fall down cradling his bruised cheek.

"What's your problem?!" The smaller teen yelled from the concrete floor.

Fugo felt livid his limbs feeling agitated to beat someone up. Too bad his enemies were down. His feet was about to land on his friend's stomach but your cold statement stilled him again. "We're done." You turned your back and ran back home. 'This should be fine. At least I found the right reason to end us.'

After your words, Fugo felt a man wasn't enough to take out his anger so he directed his aggression to the brick wall. Bruno arrived about this time and noticed his odd over aggression. Purple Haze got out looking rabid with its frothy saliva dripping from its mouth shocking him and Narancha but he recovered quickly enough to order others to evacuate everyone in close vicinity.