Chapter 1:Unexpected capture

Merlin's horse trots at a steady pace through the forest.

"Nice and steady,good boy" Merlin strokes the horses black main.Smiling as he hears the horses huff.

He keeps on track for about half an hour more until, he finally see's the herbs Gaius asked him to fetch.
Merlin gets off his horse and goes over to the herbs,he starts to gather all the herbs he can fit in his little brown bag.

Unknown to Merlin,Four horses quietly arrive behind a few trees away.
"Is that him?"One of the three men question.

"Yes,He's what tore my chances apart,If it wasn't for him I would've been queen instead".

The men looked at each other with confusion,But decided against asking why she looked like she was looking off into the distance while answering their question.

Getting off their horses they slowly and quietly move towards Merlin from behind.

Merlin was whistling a little tune as he finished grabbing all the herbs he could.Just as he was about to turn around and head back to his horse he feels a sudden pain in his head and that's the last thing he feels before falling into darkness.

The men pick Merlin up and take him to their hooded master.
"Are you she this is him your highness?"The man holding Merlin up looks unsure at the rest of the men behind him.

" yes you blithering idiot of course it's him,I already told you!"The hooded figure yelled at them.

"Yes your highness,Sorry your highness,we'll just put him on the horse with Pete"The man replies embarrassed at being shouted at.
The men put a bag over Merlin's head, and then put him on the front of the horse with the other man.

"Hey Pete,Enjoying yourself "The other man said.the two laughed at him.

"Shut up Roger!"The two others laughed again.

"Shut up all of you! Imbeciles!"The High priestess yelled at them
They instantly shut up.

She turned to Merlin's horse.
" Now to send you back to little old Arthur"She smirked under her hood.

"Heya!"She smacked the horse sending it back to Camelot.

"Now that parts in place,let's go"She flex off on her horse,the other three following her.