Chapter 2:Awakend in a cell

Merlin's POV

I wake up with the worst headache I think I've ever had.
I try to get up but fall back down onto the ground when I feel like I'm going to faint again.

That's when I realise that's not the only thing holding me back,I head the clanging sound of chains and look to my ankle,And also feel a weight and fiery type of pain on my wrists.

Great,I have cuffs on my ankles and on my wrists,At least I have magic.i think to my self.

But as I try to use my magic I start to feel a bit drained.

Oh no,They're magic cuffs which means...They know I have magic!...Which also means they know I'm Emrys!

At this point I'm panicking.And then I hear the screech of my Cells door open.

And in walks a hooded person with the figure of a female,
I stay quiet for the moment waiting for their response.
"Hello again Emrys"

Ok so now I'm sure of three things:
1.They're a female
2.she knows I'm Emrys
And 3.I know that voice from somewhere

Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You'll have plenty time to think while you're in here Emrys,I'll make sure of it"By the way it came out I'm pretty sure there's a giant smirk spread across her face.

"You're wrong! Either I will get out some way or Arthur will save me!"I yell back with the last of the energy I have.

She laughs.
"That's what I'm hoping Arthur will do"

My eyes widen in fear,And she sees that.She laughs once again.

"Silly warlock"Her hand strokes my head as I pull it away from her.

"Once again I've got you cornered"She laughs.

" yes maybe, but once again I will get out of it"I say proudly smirking.
She lifts her hand and smacks me round the face.I feel my cheek tingle in pain,but I don't let her know that it hurts.

As she leaves,she suddenly stops.

"I challenge you then"As she says than she continues to leave.

Just as I was about to question what that meant,She snapped her fingers and two guards came into the cell,picking me up.

They continued to half drag half walk me as I struggled to try escape from their grasp,it was especially hard with the magic blocking cuffs on my wrists and ankles though,it was no use.So I just did as they said.

They took me into a room with lots of equipment that looked the same as the ones that used to be in Camelot while Arthur's father Uthur was ruling the kingdom.

The Woman in the hood was behind the men taking me into the room.As they let go of me, I thought about running but the thoughts against it were what was rooting my feet to the ground.

She lifted her hand and I suddenly began to feel light weighted,I look down and realise I'm floating above the ground.
She ends up putting me on a table with cuffs and padlocks on the cuffs.

And that's when I realised....
I'm fluffed

As I'm put down onto the table the men surround me and are chaining me to the table,I try to use my magic but it's no use,these are magic blocking cuffs too.

She comes up to me and her hand strokes my jawline.

"This castle has an enchantment on it that causes it to be hidden and if anyone should come at least 30 meters near it,they shall faint and unknowingly walk back 50 meters away from it,So when you say your precious Arthur shall come ,he shall but he will not find you,he will be captured and you will watch him die in front of you"My eyes widen in fear.
"No"I say lightly.
She starts to laugh and let's go of my cheek.
"No!"My shouting gets louder as she continues to walk away laughing.
As I'm shouting I don't notice the men coming up around me,some blunt weapons in hand,Sharp enough to do damage but not kill with.

After hours and hours of the men torturing me with their fists and their weapons they finally stop.

I keep in a scream that's starting to form.They unlock me,I and this time I don't even want to escape.I'm too tired and exhausted.So I just let them drag me back to my cell.

They throw me hardly against the floor of my cell,I let out a slight whimper as they walk away.

The last thing I see is a pool of blood around me,before I slip into sleep