13: Promise

______****______

"One kiss is all it takes,
Fallin' in love with me.
Possibilities I look like all you need."

______****______

______****______

Jungkook picks you up and take you inside.

"Did she see it?" Jimin asks.

"It looks like," Taehyung answers.

Yoongi and Seokjin are just following without uttering a single word. It's nothing serious though, you might've had a panic attack there but Jungkook is the one who is worried now.

He takes you to his room again and lay you there. Seokjin checks your pulse rate and it's normal. You face doesn't look that pale and according to him, you will wake up soon. Jungkook put the covers on your body and step back. He folds his arms and sighs.

"Now what?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook shrugs.

"Jungkook, do you know how dangerous it is? We want to stay underground. In the eyes of citizens, we are just some people who run a big company which makes electrical appliances. And if she tells anyone about what she saw today, we are doomed. People might not like us the way they do now," Yoongi says.

Jungkook nods and say," I know, hyung and I also know she won't tell anyone. I'll make sure of it".

Yoongi doesn't speak after that.

"When will she wake up?" Jimin asks.

"Don't worry, Jimin. It's nothing serious. She will wake up soon," Seokjin answers.

"Let's kill her," Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at him and unfolds his arms.

His fists clench when he asks," What did you say?"

Taehyung is looking at you while he says," It's safe for us and this clan. You know we can't trust outsiders and they also said they are sending someone to spy on us. What if she works for them and this all is just a well planned play by them?"

Jimin nods and say," Well, this can be a possibility".

"Yes but what about the abuse she went through there?" Seokjin asks.

"Maybe it's fabricated. We don't know what was going in there. You know they can make fake bruises. Simply, I don't trust her now," Taehyung states.

Everyone is now in deep thoughts thinking about what he means...everyone but Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffs and walks towards Taehyung. His nostrils flared as he speaks," Fabricated hn? Taehyung, you don't know how she was looking out there when she was laying in my lap in the car. I have seen the wounds and for your very kind information I have treated them too. So, you better shut your mouth before you speak anything like that for her! I have seen her crying and screaming while she was laying in my bed, due to what they did to her! I don't want any one of you do any shit talk about her!"