39: Gone

I appreciate all of you guys and your love for this book but please, I urge you to vote on the chapters too. It's a great encouragement.

Can we go for 50 votes till next update? Please vote before proceeding..

Thank you❤️

________****________

"I'll climb every mountain and swim every ocean,
Just to be with you and fix what I've broken.
Oh, coz I need you to know that you are the reason..."

________****________

"We don't have any evidence," a voice interrupts your deep slumber.

You grunt lowly when a piercing head ache occurs on the back of your head. Trying to open your eyes, you look at the ceiling first. You're at home but what happened?

Supporting yourself at your elbows, you try to sit up when your gaze falls on the members around the room. A few of them are crying while other few are talking to each other, worries visible on their faces.

Then you remember. Them coming back... Jungkook... Jet crash...

Your heart sinks when you remember it. That must've been some dream right? You must be dreaming. You just woke up, Jungkook is here or will be here soon.

"Y/N, you're up? Are you ok?" Jimin's trembling hands passes you the glass of water. He looks pale and his eyes holds so much moisture like he was crying.

"Of course. I think I had a really bad dream. By the way Where's Jungkook?" you ask, drinking the water. Your heart beat at its peak and mind trying to manipulate you into thinking that all you had was a terrible nightmare.

"You didn't have a bad dream, Y/N... He actually-"

"No he didn't. Don't joke with me. Just tell me where he is." you ask them again and see their disappointed faces.

Tears fall down your eyes as you look at each and every one of them.

"He didn't die, OK? He's alive-"

"We don't know where his body is!" Taehyung shouts at you.

"That doesn't mean he's dead!" you shout back. You don't believe this. You know he's not dead. He needed to be with you.

You were thinking of getting married, having honeymoon together, having babies and build a perfect family together. He told you he'd never leave like that.

No, he can't be dead.

"He's not dead... He's not," you mumble again.

"We can't confirm anything. We don't have any evidence about it," Seokjin whispers as he rubs his forehead.