15: Show you

Early update? Yes!

______****______

"Handsome you're a mansion with a view".

______****______

After driving for about 30 minutes, you both finally reach your destination. The club looks so beautiful from outside. Many people are going inside the club and it already looks packed. You both show the pass to security who let's you in quickly.

"Oh my god," you both whisper after seeing the club from inside.

It looks so fancy and expensive. You both work at a very well known club but the amount of people here are way to much compared to the ones in yours. Loud music is blasting from the speakers. The dance floor is full with people.

"We are going to have so much fun," Lisa says with a squeal.

You smile to her and say," Yeah I guess".

She takes your hand and you both go to the bar. She shows her pass to the hot bartender and he greets you.

"What would you like sexy ladies?" He asks.

You shrug because you have never drunk alcohol of any sort in your life. Lisa tells him to serve them their best shots. The bartender thinks and serves an yellow looking liquid to us.

"Alice in wonderland for beautiful ladies like you," he says and winks at us. Lisa's eyes shine up and she quickly grabs one shot.

"C'mon Y/N. Loosen up. We are here to have fun," she says.

"Yes but don't drink too much. You have to drive us back," you say, worrying.

"It's ok, miss. There are plenty of rooms over here on the first floor. If you feel like it, you can stay overnight," the bartender jumps in.

"Oh my god, I'm going to get sooooo wasted tonight. Let's do it, Y/N," she encourages you.

You take hold of the shot and she counts to three. At the count of three you both chug it all down. Its bittersweet but addicting.

"Damn, more!" Lisa shouts to the man. And like that you both had chugged down almost 5 shots already making you both tipsy now.

"Damn!" You shout out as you see the whole world is spinning.

Lisa is laughing," Let's dance!"

You quickly get up," Let's go bitch!" You both make your way towards the dance floor. You almost bump into a waiter on your way.

"Wait, what is this?" Lisa asks him, shouting over the music.

"Sex on the beach," he answers.