isle nine

nsfw at one point! warning will be placed !

SHINSOU WAS OBVIOUSLY ALSO DRUNK.

he wasn't much of a drinker, and neither were you, so after a couple of bottles you guys were surely drunk.

"can you..what?" he stuttered, coughing lightly as he covered his faint blush with his hand. "i really want to kiss you..god i'm probably so drunk right now." you chuckled, pulling a strand of hair behind your ear. "i've been— i've always wanted to kiss you, ever since high school.." he mumbled out, avoiding your gaze, his face now a painfully obvious red hue. you grinned faintly, swaying his hand away from his face. was this your chance?

"do you wanna sit on my lap?" he looked up at you, despite being somewhat taller than you. he felt so vulnerable yet safe with you. "uhm..y-yeah, i do." he crawled into your lap, as you both sat on the floor, you tilted his head towards you and kissed him on his puffed up lips.

something between a moan and a yes escaped his lips as your tongue entered his mouth, exploring the wet cave. you could hear his breathing pattern picking up, poor baby was getting worked up over a kiss.

you parted your lips from his, a low whine escaped him as the cold air and absence of your lips on his hit him. he shifted uncomfortable and that's when you noticed..

AUTHORS NOTE: ok you know the drill! smut/nsfw up ahead! please do not read if you are uncomfortable with that! (won't even address the age limit because really, do yall even listen at this point ? smh 😒) AND REMEMBER!!! both hands on the phone.

..shinsou was hard.

he followed your gaze to see what had you so caught up, and almost immediately jolted up. "i'm sorry i just..i didn't mean to—"

you held back a grin, caressing his face and urging him to shush for a moment. "poor shinsou.." you began.. "over a kiss? do you need some help?" you brushed over his bulge unintentionally. he let out a moan.

"please, yes.." he cradled his head into the crook of your neck, trying his best to avoid your gaze. "what do you need help with baby?" you teased, stroking his soft hair. hitoshi mewled, wrapping his arms around your waist losely, "please don't make me say it.." he started pecking your neck and jaw, trying his best to flatter you so you would give in.

"here?" your palm presses against his bulge, he lets out a groan and furiously nods, chanting "yes" and "please" like his life depended on it. "only because you're so good to me." you kiss the top of his head before unzipping his pants and then pulling down his boxers, his cock springing out.

"you look so pretty down here, shinsou." the use of his name sends shivers down his spine, his cock cant help but twitch when you whisper those words into his ear. "please..i need you, y-y/n.." at this point hitoshi is practically sobbing into your shoulder. you slowly start palming him, his precum coating your fingers. "my pretty boy." you kiss him on his lips again, picking up the pace as sweet praises escape your lips.

"such a good boy for me.." you whispered out. "f-fuck..! feels so good y/n.." shinsou whines loud enough for your neighbors to hear, surely there will be complaints tomorrow morning.

"m' so close baby please.." his breathing gets more erratic, quickly picking up. his cock is twitching in your hand. he's squirming so much, euphoria washing over him. he loves you so much he didn't last a minute.

"finish for me, pretty boy. come in my hand.." your permission is all he needed to release his seed. this time, he initiates a kiss, moaning into your mouth as he thrusts into the air, riding out his high.

"..i love you, y/n." he sighs out, laying on your chest. "i love you too, shinsou." a faint smile is displayed on your face.

"let's clean you up and then go to bed."