isle seven

SHINSOU DIDN'T COME TO WORK THAT AFTERNOON. y/n groaned as she lazily scanned the items the customer wanted to purchase. "man, you look like a shelly. can i call you shelly ?" the woman chuckled in confusion, "i guess ?" l/n nodded, "shelly, my bestfriend slash co-worker slash soon to be boyfriend slash soon to be fiancé slash soon to be husband, didn't come to work today. and he's the only one that gets me, shelly."

the poor woman looked even more confused, looking down at her watch as the time seemed to slow down. "he didn't even call in sick or anything ! at least i don't think he did, because the boss almost never tells us when someone calls in sick, she's so evil." the so called shelly perked her head up, "why don't you visit him once—"

the employee gasped. "shelly !! that's it, you genius. tell boss i'll be back....tomorrow." with that, y/n took off her name tag and vest throwing them aside, and picked up the store speaker whatever the fuck it's called. "guys." she announced, "im gonna go visit shinsou and make sure he's okay, if he's not, i'll cure him with a kiss !" the store customers groaned and whined for her to shut her pie hole. nevertheless, she did, eventually.

—|🛒|—

knocking on hitoshi's door didn't work, so she tried peaking through his curtains, and to her surprise, a sleepy purple haired male rested on the bed inside the apartment. "aw...he's sleeping....let's hope this doesn't wake him up." she backed up and ran full speed towards his door, ramming it to open. to her surprise, it worked.

"WHAT THE HELL, WHO—" shinsou woke up scared, terrified, to say the least. he thought the league of baddies decided to rejoin forces after all these years and kick his ass, but he was wrong, it was his attention hungry best friend. "surpriseee shawty." l/n snapped her fingers and pointed at him while shrugging her shoulders up and down.

"what in the hell....are you doing here?" he asked, in a tired and sick voice. the young female jumped onto his bed, snuggling up beside him, "i'm taking a quick break, decided i'd see what's up with walmart's number two employee. he raised a brow, "who's number one ?"

"glad you asked, it's me." he rolled his eyes while she giggled. "well, now you know i'm okay, now leave before you get sick as well."

she chuckled nervously, rubbing the nape of her neck. "actually, i left without permission, so i'm gonna need an excuse, and lying isn't really my thing, ya know ?" he nodded, "so ?"

"so i need to get sick." with that said, she leaned in and gave shinsou a quick peck on the lips. "y-y/n !!" he stuttered out, his face flushing. "what ?"

"you left the door open and my landlord just saw all that !"