CHAPTER 2:Merlin and I am married!??!

[Y/n pov]

Currently I am sitting in front the king while Artoria sit beside him and Merlin standing behind them. Meanwhile, I sipping the tea calmly.If you want to know how I stuck at this situation well...

*FLASHBACK*

[Merlin pov]

I currently on my way to pick up Artoria-chan at her secret training ground. Then suddenly heard her scream for help as I rushed towards her. As I arrive, I see Artoria-chan has been cornered by bunch of bandit. When I was about to attack, then I heard someone yelled at them and I was shocked when I see a knight with x symbol on his helmet resembling a flame with a dragon head on his shoulder.

Merlin:hmm...... interesting

Then the knight rushed toward the bandit and started killing all of them while I impress how beautiful his swordmanship it is.

Merlin: such a beautiful swordmanship I wonder where he learn it maybe he can give Artoria-chan some tips on how to improve herself.

When he about to kill the last bandit he starting releasing a strong pressure that make Merlin eye widen and the most shocking is he saw a very large shaped dragon standing behind them knight.

Merlin:H-How there is a such creature and I don't think that it fake because the aura that is releasing is to real to be fake

Then Merlin use clairvoyance to see the knight future but he can't

Merlin:W-Why i can't see his future, don't tell me that he also has clairvoyance ability

Then,when the knight transform back to his civilian form I was shocked because he is very young despite having such a swordmanship. After that, when he asking Artoria-chan why she a sword in the middle forest I decided to reveal myself.

Merlin: Well she was training to make a preparation to pull out caliburn from it's stone

Then both of them turned their head and the boy looked unimpressed when seeing me.Most people will shocked and try to be polite but he does not .

[Back to y/n pov]

Y/n: Who are you!?!*while pointing his weapon to Merlin*mind* even though I already know who is he

Y/n:hey, Artoria-san did you know who is he?

Artoria:*blushing madly* W-Well he is...

Merlin: *mind*(interesting this is first time she blushing, wait don't tell me that she fell in love with this young man) well let me introduce myself , I am Merlin or to be known as magus of flower. May I ask your name sir knight?

Y/n: The name is y/n Kamiyama likewise Merlin-san. May I ask you why your here Merlin-san?

Merlin: well I here to pick up Artoria-chan.

Y/n: Oh! okay

Artoria: By the way teacher why you are here?

Merlin: Oh, I have been asked by his majesty to bring you back to Camelot

Artoria: Oh!is that so then *started sadden* will i met you again y/n

Y/n: yeah i will meet you at Camelot again

Merlin: hmm... How about you follow us

Artoria: * started brighten* that really a good idea teacher!

Y/n: Uhh... We just met just ago and you inviting me a stranger to your home

Artoria: y-yes* blush*

Merlin: well I actually curious about your sword * pointing to kaenken rekka*