CHAPTER SPECIAL

THIRD POV

Meanwhile in wonder world, there a little girl holding a flower while standing in front a gravestone. Her eyes were fills with sadness and sense of longing because the name that was carved at the gravestone was.....

her mother

Artoria k Pendragon

Beloving wife of Y/n kamiyama pendragon

Beloving mother of A%#^*a

????: Hi Mama. Its been a while isn't it, I'm so sorry that i  unable to visit you lately. I have so much work to do and lot of training  in order to surpass you and daddy.

??? always go to her mother grave even if it was fake and her mother real body is in avalon but it did help her when she having some dificulty or longing for her mother. Talking to her mother grave always comfort her and give her a courage to inspire her to face challenges.

????: Anyways me and daddy  are always in good health.And i did listen to your advice is always eat healthy food , always get enough sleep, make many friends and lastly grow to a fine women.

???? always idolized her mother and father including her stepsister. She been told about her mother story as a king of Britain or the legendary King Arthur who pulled sacred sword from the stone and became a king who lead her people to glory by her father.

????: Oh! i forgot to tell you that i also can use excalibur just like you mama,did you proud of me mama? i cannot wait to spar with you mama. Daddy said you are so strong even you are called the king of knight. But why daddy training was very hard.

I know he doing that for my safety but can he do dad without pushing me to my limit hmmph

????: But when daddy goes mad *feel a cold feeling from her spine* he can be very scary. Oh! and i also learn many powerful magic and one of them is dimension travel that allow me travel to another world that learn from uncle D#^%*& and uncle z*#$% but i only use it when i with daddy so i will never get lost easily. Grandpa E#$%^ also teach me how to make a black hole and it was fun to play with it but daddy always told me not to use on innoncent people only use it for really bad guys. And i also loves to spend some time with grandpa T*&$% since he always give me some sweet whenever i came to visit him.

???? continue talking with her mother grave telling her daily life or her hobby and like  until the sun about to sunset.

????: Mama did you want to know what is my dream is? My dream is i want our family reunited again me daddy an you but not to forget Mo-onechan as one happy family.And i know we will definitely meet again but not now but in the future and i willing to wait that to happen.

????: you must been wondering why i never cry because " a princess never cry" even though daddy always said its okay to cry but since i decided to surpass you i must be strong and don't easily cry that my reason mama

??? get up from her place and started walking away from her mother grave heading to the castle before she stop and turn around with a smile while said

????: so then.... please watch over me mama

 please watch over me mama

( i did not own this pic just randomly on internet)

A/N: yo finally have suitable write this book and i'm so sorry if it short since i have not feeling to well today.

So i want to ask did all of you want me make the mc daughter bio or not tell me if you interested with it