About You...

A/N: Welcome, welcome! First off, if you haven't seen the kdrama While You Were Sleeping, please please please pleeeeeeeeeease go and watch it because it's SO GOOD!!!! I kid you not, it's one of my all time favorite kdramas. And watching it will definitely help you understand what's going on in this story a lot better. 

That being said, EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE DRAMA, please please read this book! I think it makes sense even if you haven't seen the drama. It has a bunch of romance, mystery, and action, so you are in for a fun time. ;)

I had second-lead syndrome sooooo bad while watching this show. (Did anyone else feel strongly that he should've ended up with the girl???) I mean, look at that face (above pic). How could anyone NOT fall for this cutie? So, I decided to make this fanfic, because he needs some love too....

Anyway, to the good stuff:

Y/N, you are in your late 20s and you've lived in Korea your whole life. You work a few part-time jobs and you enjoy them... for the most part. You're from a very rich family in Seoul, but due to some serious emotional/psychological scars from your older sister, you've decided to run away. You're currently trying to keep a low profile so you don't have to see your scary older sister ever again.

Other than these specifics, you are YOU for this story! Enjoy!