❝ 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 ❞

Summary :

"I dare you to kiss my moles.."

"Have been waiting just for that."

_________

.
.
Third Person P.O.V.
.
.

Jimin might be tipsy, or the world just might be rotating around him. He glances around the room to find a doe eye boy gulping another glass of alcohol.

He sighed, blinking his eyes. The boys decided to have a get together since they were being too busy with their work lately. With Namjoon and Yoongi working on their music, Taehyung finally setting his career as model, Jin opening his own restaurant, Hoseok and Jimin teaching dance in their crowded dance studio, and lastly Jungkook. Jimin's eyes fumbled upon the said boy, he was still completing his University while working as a part time barista in cafe.

"This is so boring!"
Taehyung whined, the bottle in his hand rising up in protest.

"You are boring, i am world wide handsome."
Jin flaunted his flying kiss at Hoseok, who look at him dead.

"Hyung, try something new. Apart from your flying kiss and your dad jokes."
Hoseok said, way to drunk to even watch his rough tone. Hoseok was bubbly person, but if he's drunk he seems he would either get extra bubbly or might just kill you with his deadly eye stare.

"Jungkookiee~~"
Jimin sang, his voice slurpy.

"Even when this inebriated, all you think is Jungkook huh ?"
Taehyung shrug Jimin off from his shoulder.

"How can I not ? he's cute and hot. just my type."
Jimin pouted.

"Only if sober Jimin had this much guts to confess that he loves Jungkook."
Jin mumbled as Jimin shot his head up at his elder hyung, lips still in a adorable pout.

"Hyunggg!! Jungkookie is so cute and handsome and sexy and hot and adorable and beautiful and kind and awesome.."
Jimin keeps on rambling, the other three ignoring cause this isn't the first time they have heard the elder rumbling about his undying love for their youngest anyways.

"You're whipped."
Taehyung said.

And boy, was Jimin whipped, he indeed was. He would stare at Jungkook, he would blush of he get caughts, he will dream about Jungkook, he will rumble about Jungkook to Taehyung. If anyone wants to know Jungkook any better, Jimin is the best person. From his doe like eyes to his kind personality, Jimin can tell you everything about him, Jimin was a jungkookopedia, like the members calls him, and he was proud of it.

"Yooniee..!!"
Taehyung grumble, making his way to his boyfriend, who was calmly sitting on the sofa.

"And says i am the whipped one. What about his own ass that wants nothing but Yoongi ?"
Jimin whispers as he stumble but somehow makes it to the couch and plop himself next to the boy on whom he had his everything set on.

"Hyung!"
Jungkook put his head on Jimin's lap.

"Respectful when tipsy huh ?"
Jimin smirk. He let his fingers tangled into Jungkook's hair.

"Let's play truth or dare!"
Jin said, making his way to the centre of the house where majority were sitting, he sat between the space, Taehyung and Namjoon on his sides.

"Yess!!"
And there was the extra bubblegum Hoseok, he might just visit for a bit. Hoseok's duality were no jokes, drunken or not.

He set down the bottle as he drag Jimin and Jungkook down to play with them.

Hoseok spin the bottle and it landed on Taehyung. Jimin smirk and Taehyung knew he was into trouble.

"Truth or dare Mr. Model ?"
Namjoon asked.