❝ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 ❞

Summary :

' that girl is pretty '

And Jimin's neck haven't snap that fast in his entire life.

__________

.
.
Third Person P.O.V.
.
.

If you ask Jimin, what's the one thing he will willingly give up, it will surely be his ability to read minds. As exciting it sounds, it's not. Definitely not when people which the most innocent face had the most nasty thoughts. Jimin try to control it but sometimes his ability gets the best of him.

Another thing Jimin doesn't like is school. Don't get him wrong he likes to gain knowledge, but not when it comes with millions of thoughts like this boy staring at his girlfriend, thinking how could he take her in the washroom, or how the teacher is being evil by thinking of taking an extra lecture

But if you ask him what he likes or love the most, it will definitely be this certain black hair boy, who is silently sitting on the last bench. Jimin won't lie, the boy is hundred percent worth all the thoughts Jimin had to tackle.

Jimin had try to talk to him before, but the boy would just either give him a soft smile or bow and than walk away fast, much to Jimin's dismay. At first, Jimin was hurt due to all the ignorance he faced but he soon learnt that the boy can't talk. And as he was a little far away from Jimin, he couldn't catch his thoughts.

Jungkook, the boy on the last bench who basically stole his heart, Jimin doesn't mind that Jungkook can't speak, he is talkative so he can fill the slot for both of them. All he wants is a chance.

And today, he was determined to talk to Jungkook.

"Hii!"
Jimin waved his hand as Jungkook as always gave him a soft, ready to dash out.

"You know i won't bite."
Jimin looked down. He didn't wanted to make Jungkook uncomfortable, he just wanted to be friend.. or more than that... But that's a later topic to discuss.

' shit! He's just trying to talk and i always run away '

Jimin reads his mind, still looking at his shoes. He saw another pair of shoes infront of his, so he look up and saw Jungkook, who was smiling.

' i hope i don't fuck this up, he's just trying to talk Jungkook.. this is a good opportunity to make a friend '

Jungkook waved his hand, his fingers scribbling on the notebook he had,

Hi! Sorry for the past times, I'm not a social bee...

"Oh no! It's alright! Friends ?"
Jimin cautiously asked as Jungkook nodded. Jimin could see this smile on Jungkook's face that melt his heart, his smile was reminding him of a bunny. Cute.

I don't talk much.. i can't talk

Jimin shake his head, reading the note.

"That shouldn't be a problem, i will make your ears bleed with my talking."
Jimin said making Jungkook let out a silent laugh.

.
.

And that's how the boy on the last bench and him become friends. And they got close pretty quickly, Jungkook's natural disability never become a stone in their way. Jimin even enjoyed Jungkook's thoughts.

' Iron man is cool '

Jungkook is obsessed with iron man, his favourite Marvel hero. He had watch his movies and will wat h it again and again.

' i have to take a new notebook '

' should i paint ? but what should I paint ? Uh.. i will ask Jimin about it '