Bio

Name: Y/N

Age: ???

Race: No one knows. Even Y/N doesn't know.

Family: N/A (As far as Y/N knows, it's been so long since he came to be that he forgot about them despite trying his best to remember them for as long as he can)

Worlds Visited: Anything you can possibly think of.

Titles: God of Death, Creation and Destruction, The Wandering Traveler, Multiverse Champion, Dragonlord, Soul God, Sage God, The Mad God, The Lonely One, Lost God, The One To Rise Above All, Allfather, The Judge, Dimensional God,more than he can count.

Power level: Infinite (Even Y/N doesn't know how powerful he is anymore yet he continues to grow stronger)

Powers: Too many to count.

Personality: Quiet, reserved, angry when threatened, many things he has experienced for so many years.

Likes: ????

Dislikes: Bad people with no remorse for their selfish actions, ????

Tell me who you want in harem but there are requirements.

1. They have to be immortal. If they're not, they have to be able to live a lot longer than the average human. 

2. If it's human women and girls, they have to be from a sad anime or animation or something. Y/N can always make them immortal after mastering the ability.

3. If it's someone with powers or not human they have to have a sad past,

4. Can't be overpowered people like powerful enough to destroy an entire multiverse altogether.

5. They don't have to be human.

This story has action but is meant to be a bit melancholic.