14. Livestreaming End of Washuu and V

3RD PERSON POV

Touka: *deadpan* This is a terrible idea.

Y/N: Oh it's a wonderful idea! Live-streaming me and Arima taking down Washuu and V and exposing everything in one day! The book that Sen girl wrote riled everyone up....not to mention the counter propaganda convincing everyone in a 3 week duration.,,.

Yoshimura: Will this work?

Y/N: Cmon! I can make it work! I got Arima and the other CCG agents in it!

Roma: *chirp* If you say so!

They all sat on the edge of a building, watching the sun setting.

Kaneki: Huh.....how did the CCG investigators react?

Y/N: Welll....they took 3 days to recover from their existential crisis. Not really the best reaction but it'll do.

Enji: Finally.....everything will be alright.

Ryuoko: Y/N......will I be involved with this?

Y/N: No. Stay in Anteiku. You have Hinami to look after.

*RING*

His watch rings, and Ryuoko nods her head before heading into the upper room of the cafe with Hinami.

Y/N: Ready to come?

Everyone: Ready.

Later

Arima: Is everyone ready?

Investigators: READY!

All the investigators cried out as they all began to move out secretly, dozens and dozens moving into vans and such to head to their designated destination armed to the teeth with everything they have.

*BOOM*

Y/N lands onto the ground from the sky, scaring everyone though Arima had an indifferent look on his face.

Y/N: Yoshimura and the others will be arriving in 2 minutes. Livestream is starting in 5 minutes.

Arima: And your friends Adam and Eve will be protecting the helicopters viewing the conflict. Camera people have been displaced.

Y/N: I'll know if anything goes wrong.

Arima: Good. I-

???: OH MY GOSH! HI!!!!!

Out of the corner of his eye, Y/N spots another group of ghouls walking alongside his Anteiku friends though one of them enthusiastically runs up to Y/N with a smile on her face.

Y/N: Hello Eto.

Eto: *happy* So you're the God Arima was talking about?

Y/N: Yes I am.

Ayato: Prove it! I-