Prologue

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: What is life?

Y/N: What is life?

Y/N stood in the middle of a park, feeling the torrential rain pour down on his body with such intensity. He looks down to the ground, seeing the soaked newspapers of a terrorist attack somewhere in Europe.

Y/N: What's even the point of war? What's the point of human existence? What's the point of Gods? Everyone.....everything will die sooner or later. Even in millions of years, the strongest beings will eventually fade from existence. Except for me....

He lets out a chuckle, remembering his life....or the numerous amount of millennials he could remember.

Y/N: Oh.....I had some fun moments....some bad ones. I killed so many people....and saved so many more....but it's all in the past I guess.

He erects an invisible barrier above his head, preventing the rain from wetting his skin even further before pulling out his phone he made himself.

Y/N: YouTube oh....TikToks mr beast minecraft memes.....oh there's a lot to know about this generation.....I have all the time to watch them later though.

He puts his phone away before looking around, using his spatial powers to make sure if anyone's there.

Y/N: No one? That's good......even no cameras around is better....

*WOOSH*

He opens a portal besides him before stepping through, deciding to visit one of the very worlds he has created.

Y/N: This world has been here for tens of thousands of years....been one of my favorite places to visit in the past milleniums *chuckle* Time to visit a certain qilin....been 5 years since I saw her....Ah I had to punish Celestia but everything is all well I guess.

He walks through it, leaving behind a drenched park ground.

Later

Y/N: Ah...the mountains and hills were always so beautiful in Liyue.......

the mountains and hills were always so beautiful in Liyue