1. Local Liyue

3RD PERSON POV

*CRUNCH*

Y/N bites into an apple, tasting the juicy contents before tossing it all into his mouth and swallows much to Ganyu's alarm.

Ganyu: *worry* Y/N you could choke on that!

Y/N: I can digest food at a fast rate and my body is highly flexible in every aspect. You don't need to worry about me choking on food Ganyu.

Ganyu: *nervous* I-I was just worried about your safety.

Y/N: *sigh* It's fine. Nothing can really kill me anyway.

Ganyu: Oh.......

They all walk alongside each other, admiring the view in the Minlim region as the trees flow with the wind.

Y/N: It's amazing....how the seasons have progressed in this world. Without Celestia every corner of this world has been flourishing on its own.

Ganyu: *nod* I can only thank you for that Y/N.

Y/N: Your welcome.

Y/N: Anyways.....is there like...anything wrong around here? Any trouble? Anything....perhaps out of the ordinary?

Ganyu: Now that you mention it, the hilichurls or in more precise terms the cursed Khaenri'ah people have been more....passive.

Y/N: Explain.

Ganyu: In the past 5 years these......hilichurl groups and such have been avoiding people. Even when they were confronted with force they never attacked unless they were. They were never hostile at any point...not even the abyss mages, beasts and more for some reason....unless.......is it because of you?

Y/N: *sigh* Guilty as charged.

Ganyu: Thank you-

???: *jump* Eh?

He turns only to find a mitachurl standing there with his shield, trembling as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Y/N: *smile* Hello there.

Mitachurl: *happy* KUZI LAWA! KUZI LAWA!

Dozens of hilichurls appear out of nowhere, carrying their weapons and crossbows. They excitedly run up to Y/N, dancing around as he raises his hand, stopping their excitement.

Y/N: Where's your Chieftain?

???: Unta yo!