Chapter 22

"How are you going to apologise to her?" Joshua asked Jeonghan as they got ready for their photoshoot.

"I have no idea," The elder muttered, adjusting the flaps of his jacket as he thought a bit more about the situation. "I just can't think of the right thing to do, I haven't known her for a long time, nor have you. I don't really know what's the best way to apologise to her." They stayed silent for a few more minutes, getting their make-ups done and waiting for their turn on the set.

"Maybe just talk it out." Joshua said as he got called out by the photographer's assistant.

His words echoed in Jeonghan's mind as he waited for his turn, he turned them over and over again in his mind, worried still about how upset he had made Ophely. He knew that she was having a hard time integrating his group of friends, one he knew would never totally accept her as one of their own as they hadn't lived what they had together. What he did to test their bond was like a slap in the face for her, especially as he might as well have been the one with whom she had the strongest bond. Just to show that it wasn't very strong to begin with.

Jeonghan felt like a dick as he waited. He was surrounded by his coworkers, bandmates, friends; and she was on her own in the unfamiliar world that was Seoul, South Korea.

What was he supposed to feel concerning the nearly-stranger with whom he was somehow forced to share his body with? He didn't really know. His mind was far away from the task at hand as he posed for the camera, the photographer wasn't too happy (for once) that his model wasn't as perfect as usual. Everybody could see that he wasn't physically with them that morning.

Ever since that very day at half past seven when they had left their dorm to their new roommate had his mind been elsewhere. He was much calmer and more serious than usual, usually preferring to make the heavy work atmosphere lighter on a regular basis; he was instead sitting on the onlooking chairs, gently sipping at his water bottle as his gaze focused on nothing.

"Jeonghanie hyung." A voice cut through his thoughts.

"Dino, yeah?"

"It's your turn for the set, this is for the video advertisement, we finished with the photos." The youngest told his senior as he took his seat beside him.

"Thanks." Jeonghan said as he stood up, stretching his still muscles as little before he turned towards his friend and smiled mischievously. "And don't drink my water, I will know if you do." A glint in his eyes told the boy that he really would know, "And you won't like the consequences..." He wink as he left to stand beside the assistant that was waiting for him. He hoped that he had lifted the youngest's morale, he hadn't been at his best in the previous days.

-

"You shouldn't bother with that," Dino said, scowling down at his food as he munched down on them. With his mouth still full, he continued. "Like, we all know she isn't going to be here for ling, soon she'll be gone." He shrugged his roommates' reproaching glares away. "I'm just telling the truth, you know."

"You're an asshole." The familiar voice of Jeonghan muttered angrily. The youngest member looked up at him in surprise, the latter having been silent for the most of the early meal.

"What?" He asked uncharacteristically at his members as everybody let the silence envelop them. "I'm just telling the truth, you know?"

"You're Ophely, right."

"It shouldn't surprise any of you guys if we change bodies again, you should have been used to it after this long. I'm not asking you, again, to be nice, but talking behind one's back is simply rude."