❀Chapter 1❀

Ophelia Pov:

I wake up with a groan as my alarm rings hurridisly loud. I turn my head to the side seeing the time read 7:00am. I yawn and stretch out my body as I reach over to my side table taking my glasses and putting them on.

I stumble out of my bed into the bathroom. Doing my business and taking off my glasses to wash my face with water, patting it dry and putting my glasses back on. I step back into my room taking my phone from the night stand. Checking to see if I have any messages. I see I have one from J.C my bestie asking if I am awake. I send her a quick reply and open my room door going downstairs.

Right as I reach the bottom of the stairs I smell the delicious smell of food that my papa and dad are cooking. I go into the kitchen seeing my two brothers at the table on their devices. And my parents in the kitchen cooking, I go up to them giving them a kiss on the cheek and hugging them "morning papa and dad" I say. "Morning princess how did you sleep" Papi says and dad says right after him "morning pumpkin. "

" I slept well what about you guys" I say and they answer that they slept great. I leave them to their cooking and go into the dining room saying "Morning Aston and grumpy" I say giving Aston a kiss on the cheek. "Mornin lia" Aston says making me smile. Asher just rolls his eyes "who you calling grumpy squidward" he says making me stick my tongue out at him in a childish way. He was about to say something but our parents walk in making him go silent.

They set up the table and I suddenly get a notification on my phone. It's J. C telling me it's half day today making me let out a loud "YES".
" princess why did you yell" Papa asks me. "J.C just said that today is half day" I say excited. Papa and dad just laugh as I than hear Asher groan.

"Is grumpy pants jealous " I say. "Not the one still in her pj's talking" he says. I was about to squabble with him more but dad send to settle down. I look over to Aston just to see him downing his food. Seeming not to notice our little squabble making me giggle. I start eating my food aswell. My parents are the best cook just saying.

~Breakfast~

~Her pj's~

 After I am done eating I thank my parents and go back into my room taking a shower and brushing my teeth

..................
After I am done eating I thank my parents and go back into my room taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I go to my vanity and start doing my makeup. Just a simple look since it's only half day.

Which I am so excited about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it wasn't much but I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading.