❀Chapter 6❀

Ophelia Pov:

After eating breakfast I go back into my room and take a quick shower. After taking a shower I blow dry my hair and brush it out before putting on my smoothing product for it on and combing it. Once I am done with my hair I go to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day and put it on.

  ~Outfit~                                                               

I than go over to my vanity and do my makeup which is really simple, before grabbing all my stuff and heading into the garage

I than go over to my vanity and do my makeup which is really simple, before grabbing all my stuff and heading into the garage . Passing the living room I say goodbye to everyone and than go into the garage and opening the car door. 

Once I am in my car I suddenly get a notification on my phone. I pick it up and see that it's a message from Alex.

                       ~~chat~~
                       Yesterday

O- hey it's Ophelia wassup
                                                  4:50p.m.

                           Today

A-Hey Ophelia sorry that I couldn't text you yesterday I was at work.
                                                 7:41a.m.

O-its okay. Are you coming to school today.
                                                 7:42a.m

A-yes so I'll make it up to you today :)
                                                 7:42a.m

O-Well okay see you at school bye
                                                 7:43a.m

A- 👋
                                                 7:43a.m

After chatting with Alex I start up my car and go to pick up Jaria.Whiles driving I put on some music and lose myself to the rhythm. After a while of driving I reach Jaria's and honk to let her know that I am here.

She opens the door with a big smile and walks towards the car opening the door and giving me a hug "hey girl wassup" she says "not much but I am so tired" I say yawning. "me two I slept at two last night" she says fake crying. "What you doing awake at that time" I ask and start driving again.

"Well I was talking to this new guy I met"  she says "really who is he " I ask stopping at a red light. "He goes to Samuxe high we met last Saturday" she says. " omg I am so happy for you" I say. We than talked more and more about the boy before finally reaching school. Once we enter it is loud not being anything like yesterday.

"So I have english what do you have" I ask her " Math" she says puffing out her cheeks. "Aww don't be sad you'll get through" I say squishing her cheeks "okay bye" she says walking to her class. I also start walking to my class. Once I am in I see that only 3  students are here right now. I just go to my seat and put in my earbuds listing to music on my phone.

I was so into my music that I didn't see Alex waving at me. "Oh sorry Alex wassup" I say taking out my earbuds. "Nothing just wanted to say hi" he says smiling. I aww and open my arms giving a him a big hug.

We than sat together and talked for a while before the teacher came in and we got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda short but I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading.

~~Jaria Outfit~~

~~Ophelia hair~~

~~Ophelia hair~~