❀Chapter 3❀

Ophelia Pov:

After an hour of being in math the bell finally rings signalling it's time for second period . I put my laptop and headphones into my bag and pull it over my shoulder. I than stand up smiling over to Alex and he does the same smile. I wave goodbye to him and head to my next class which is english. The rest of the period is just the same as math, I just watched a movie on my laptop to pass time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally" I say whiles stretching my arms out as I shut my laptop down and put it into my bag along with headphones. I get up putting my bag over my shoulder and walk out the door into the long hallway. As I start walking to the cafeteria I spot Alex looking lost as a pup "ALEX! " I yell towards him as the other students look at me weirdly. I don't pay attention to them and run over to Alex with a big smile on my face "hey are you going to the cafeteria" I ask him and he smiles answering "yes".

"Well you can come sit with me and my friend, let's go" I say putting my hand out for him to hold which he takes and I guide him through the crowded hallway into the cafeteria. I look around and finally spot Jaria at our usual table walking over with Alex. Once we reach the table, Jaria opens her big mouth and says "since when did you get a boyfriend". " He is not my boyfriend, he's a new friend. Alex this my bestie Jaria and Jaria this is my new friend Alex " I say  introducing them.

Me and Alex than sit down. "Alex what do you want to eat" I ask him. "Umm I guess I'll buy a sandwich" he says "me too so I'll be right back" I say ready to go buy the sandwiches since J already has her lunch. Just than Alex holds me by the wrist. I turn around and ask "do you need something else" " no you forgot the money" he says handing me a $20 bill. " oh don't worry about it, it's my treat to you " I say smiling and walking to the lunch lady seeing him smile. I stand in line for a couple seconds and than it was my turn I ordered two sandwiches, a water and strawberry milk.

~The food~

After getting the two boxes of sandwiches and the drinks I thank the lady and walk back to the table

After getting the two boxes of sandwiches and the drinks I thank the lady and walk back to the table. I set everything down and pass Alex  his. Once I look at him I see him sweating nervously, and than I look up to Jaria to see her smiling Innocently. "J what did you do to poor Alex" I ask giving her a stern look. "I did nothing at all" she says rambling. "Did you interrogate him" I ask her. "Umm maybe a bit but it was nothing bad " she says and I look at Alex to see him nodding.

"Well okay than let's just eat" I say and we dig into our food. After eating the bell rang signalling the last class for today which is physics. " Alex what class do you have" I ask him "physics" he says and I almost shout in excitement "Yes that means we're gonna have the same class" I say twirling around as he giggles making me stop. He looks at me worried "did I do something" he asks.

"Nope not at all your giggle is just so cute" I say and he cover his face as it started to get red. " well let's not waste time , let's go to physics" I say and do the same thing I did to lead him to the cafeteria by putting my hand out. He takes it and we walk to physics. Our physics teacher did not spare us like the other teachers even though half the class is missing, she still give us notes and work saying the others just have to catch up. After finishing my notes and work fast I did have a little free time and texted Alex some cute messages making him smile all throughout the last minutes of class.

~~~~~~~~~~

After physics the bell rung for the dismissal of school. I am so happy that today is half day. Once were out of school I give Alex a hug and say goodbye as he drives off saying he's in a hurry. I and Jaria than get in my car as I start driving to the nail salon. "So what are you getting this time" I ask her as she always gets these crazy designs. " mmm I don't really know, maybe a Disney movie this time" she says getting excited. The rest of the ride to the nail salon is just spent with her rambling on and on about the nails that she will be get making me smile.

~~~~~~~~~
Once we reach the salon and enter. I go to my favourite nail tech Jessica. "Hey Jess wassup" I say "oh hey lia getting your nail done today" she asks smiling. "Yeah they are starting to get old, do you have any customer's at the moment " I ask her "no all my appointments are in the afternoon so I can get yours done now " she says and I nod. I take a seat and show her a picture on my phone with the nails I want and she gets to work. Jaria is with her favorite nail tech and with that we both relax as we get our nails done.

~~~~~~~~
She finishes my nails at exactly 2:30 p.m and I stretch out as my legs have gone a litte numb. I thank her for the nails and pay her, Jaria doing the seem to her nail tech. Right as we get into the car I get a text from dad saying that him and Papa are in a very important meeting so they won't be able to pick up Aston. I say okay and drive off to drop Jaria home. "Bye babes" I say " bye I'll text  you " she says giving me a hug going inside.

I than drive off to Aston school just as it hits 3:00p.m. I get out the car and walk inside going up to the lady in front to sign him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter. Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have an amazing day, evening or night.

~Her nails~

~Jaria nails~

~Jaria nails~