❀Chapter 2❀

Ophelia POV:

I finish my makeup and then start on my hair. I put hair oil on it to smooth it out and than comb it. After doing my hair I go to my closet looking through the clothes to see what I would wear today. After a couple minutes I finally find what I want to wear. Black jean shorts with a white tank top. Kinda going basic today since it's half day.

After putting my clothes on I take my backpack putting my laptop and stationary stuff in bfore heading out the room door. I walk into the living room seeing Grumpy ready to leave, my dad fixing Astons hair and my papa washing the dishes.

"Hey guys I am off to school" I say giving everyone a kiss on the cheek, even grumpy. "Bye princess, squidward,pumpkin,lia ". They all say making me smile. I take my keys and walk into the garage seeing my baby. I unlock the car doors and go in putting my backpack in the passenger seat.

I than start the car and drive off to
J. C house to pick her up. Also putting some music on to enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally reach her house honking as I see her open the door with a wide smile on her face. She walks to the car and gets in putting my bag and her's in the backseat. "I missed you" she says hugging me "girl stop being dramatic I saw you yesterday" I say patting her head. "I know but how can I not miss my bestie" she says smiling even wider if possible . I just chuckle at her and start driving again to our school.

Whiles in the car we sang like crazy to kpop songs and talked about what we were going to do after school.

We finally reach our school seeing a small amount of people outside.I park the car and both of us come out going to the entrance. As we enter the halls it is quiet and dry not like usual. "Okay Jaria I'll see you in physics k" I say hugging her. "Okay" she says.

I leave her to attend her class and walk into my first period which is math. I don't hate it but I also don't like it,we have a love/hate relationship. I go to my seat and sit down taking out my laptop and math book as the teacher starts taking attendance . A lot of people seem to have not come today because it's half day and I don't blame them honestly. "Okay class today we have a new student, introduce yourself please" Ms. Hill says looking over to this really handsome but cute guy.

He's so cute. "My name is Alexander Smith, it's nice to meet you all" he says looking down seeming to be shy or uncomfortable. We all welcome him with warm smiles and say hi to him. I am just wondering why he just came in the middle of the semester. Well that doesn't matter, I want to get to know him.

I was thinking about how to introduce myself  to him when Ms. Hill says "since half of the class is missing today this will be a free period" after she said that all you could hear is shouts of excitement.

'Well since it's a free period I guess I could introduce myself.' I think to my self. I get out of my seat and walk up to him "hi Alexander I'm Ophelia" I say smiling widely at him. He smiles back and says "Nice to meet you Ophelia and you can just call me Alex".

" Is it okay if I ask for your number" I ask. "Of course " he says taking my phone that I was handing to him. He than types in his number adding it to my contacts. ↓↓↓↓↓

                        Alex :)

"Thanks and I'll see you around" I say turning around and going back into my seat putting on my headphones and watching Netflix on my laptop . Waiting for the bell to ring and would just occasionally smile at Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Outfit~Shoes~Shades~Accessories~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Outfit~Shoes~Shades~Accessories~

~Her hair~Makeup~

~Backpack~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys just wondering if this story is moving well

Hey guys just wondering if this story is moving well. Please let me know in the comments your feedback is always appreciated. Thanks for reading. ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡