Chapter 3 Date the Visitor!

________________________________________________________________________________

(3rd POV)

When Shido awakens, a woman is holding his eyes wide after blasting them with a penlight with the other hand.

"Oh, you're awake," the lady said as Shido saw how close her face was to his, so close that he could smell her shampoo.

Shido stuttered as he watched the woman toss back her bangs before retreating her face away, allowing Shido to analyze her entire appearance.

A woman in her twenties stood in front of him, dressed in what looked to be a military outfit. Her pale blue hair was a mess, and her blue eyes were decorated with heavy black bags and glasses.

"I'm Murasame Reine, the Analysis Officer here. Unfortunately, the medical officer is gone, but don't worry. Although I don't have a license, I can at least perform some basic first aid." Shido sweatdropped at the lady, which was strange. Because of how unhealthy she seemed with the bags under her eyes, it felt like she should be the one getting treated.

"Eh? Where am I?" Shido wondered as he took in his surroundings. "This is Fraxinus' medical office; you were unconscious, so we brought you here," the lady said sleepily and blankly.

"Fraxinus? Uhm, may I ask you a few questions?" Shido inquired of Reine, who did not react and simply turned her back.

"Follow me. There's someone I want to introduce you to. I know you have a lot of questions, but I'm horrible at explaining. If you want any specifics, ask that person," she said, shattering the silence that had surrounded them before.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I brought him," Reine stated as Shido's gaze wandered to where that metallic door led, which seemed to be a bridge where a ship would normally be controlled.

"Thank you for your hard work," Shido said as he noticed the man on the other side of the door bowing softly. The individual in question looked to be a potential love interest in a BL manga.

"Nice to meet you, Kannazuki Kyouhei; I am the Vice Commander here." Shido made a brief bow with his head. Shido believed Reine had mentioned this individual previously, but this was not the case.

"Commander, Analysis Officer Murasame has returned," Kannazuki announced as Shido turned to his right before recognizing Kotori.

"Thank you for coming. Welcome to Ratatoskr," Kotori murmured, as Shido looked shocked. The girl in front of him was no doubt his younger sister, but she emanated an unusual aura, so he decided to cry out to clear up any uncertainty in his mind.

"Kotori?" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n awoke feeling tired and with his back hurting from the uncomfortable seat. He stood up and began stretching his body. Y/n decided to take a stroll about the human city with his umbrella in hand after his morning stretches, but before he could begin, his senses picked up on movement in the bushes, so he turned his back and directed the tip of his umbrella towards the bush.

"Wait, don't shoot!" screamed a voice as Y/n placed down the umbrella and stared at the bushes, waiting for the voice to appear.

After a few seconds of silence, someone emerges from the bushes. Y/n identifies them as the person they helped days before, but the reader recognizes them as the harem protag "Shido Itsuka!"

Oh, yes, he's mute' "Hello, I'm Shido Itsuka, and I came here to meet you," Shido stated as Y/n cocked his head in uncertainty and an imaginary question mark appeared above Y/n.