Chapter 5: Date the Visitor Again!

_________________________________________

(1st POV)

I arrive at Miku's backstage room as she sits there now in casual clothing but with a mask to cover her face. I tilted my head quite curiously at the mask, and Miku, upon seeing my curiosity, smiled at me.

Unbeknownst to me, my navy blue color had altered into a light pinkish one, as if to insinuate or allude to me blushing, but I didn't know this at the time

Unbeknownst to me, my navy blue color had altered into a light pinkish one, as if to insinuate or allude to me blushing, but I didn't know this at the time. As her smile faded, my navy blue color returned.

Miku giggled deviously before she took my hand, and we headed off.

_________________________________________

(3rd POV)

The Fraxinus crew watched on with curiosity as Y/n disappeared by using his umbrella canopy as a drill and burrowing underground, leaving no trace behind. They were so flabbergasted that, for a few seconds, they forgot to inform Shiori of Y/n's sudden disappearance.

_________________________________________

Shiori tried her best to look for Y/N, but to no avail. She found nothing before being escorted out by security. As Shiori lost all hope, she felt someone poke her shoulder from behind, and she saw Y/N with his umbrella as Y/N saw Shiori. He waved his umbrella.

"Y/n!" Shiori called out with worry on her expression. Shiori jogged over to Y/N as they stood there quite happy. "Uh, can we end our date early, Shiori?" Y/N wrote down and showed to the young lady.

Shiori froze up for a moment as her eyes stared straight in front of her and into what should be Y/N's face. Y/N tilted his head as his face enclosed Shiori. until she reacted by backing away. "Uh, Y/n, don't leave! What about our future!?" Shiori said, deeply focusing on Y/n. as Shiori felt a pain in her right ear.

Y/N shrugged as he turned, until Shiori grabbed his arm, preventing him from leaving. "Don't leave.. Y/n, I need you," she said as Y/n's dark blue color changed to a pinkish color. "What about our date?" Shiori asked as she held Y/n's hand firmly with no intention of letting go of him.

"My friend needs me," Y/N simply wrote, as this caused Shiori to freeze up. 'Spirits have friends? I didn't... Expect them to have' This moment of thought caused Shiori's grip to loosen as Y/n slipped away like a slippery soap and eventually left. 

_________________________________________

(Shiori POV)

Y/N rounded the corner as I chased after him, but Kotori told me to stop, so I halted immediately. "What's wrong, Kotori?" I asked Kotori. "I suggest you follow him in secret... so we can learn more about him. Since he would easily leave you his date for this friend, that must mean this friend is more important to him than you." Kotori broke down to me as I nodded.