Chapter 4 Seal the Visitor!

_________________________________________

"I am a... guy," Shido murmured,
pausing for a moment before exclaiming, "Eh!?" alongside the rest of the Fraxinus.
_________________________________________

That was what happened only a few minutes ago now I am in some room with a lady that appeared to be very unhealthy with the massive noticeable bags under her eyes, in her hands was a clipboard I had just undergone what they called an "Examination" if I recall Subject would do that with his potions and would use me as a test subject due to my hardening skin protecting me from any sort of damage.

"How peculiar..." The lady said as she began to write something on a clipboard before she motioned for Shido to come over to her side.

Shido obliged and the lady began to whisper something to Shido's ears that I couldn't hear shortly after that she pulled away from his ear and walked out of the room.

A small silence ensued as I can hear Shido muttering something to himself before he approached my resting figure.

"Umm... What kind of girls do you like?"

_________________________________________

(3rd POV)

"So you're saying he may not even be a spirit?" The seated small child yelled in shock as the sleep-deprived lady nodded.

"His body contains an unknown energy that is closely mirroring Reiryoku, his Reiryoku is quite hard to identify and the only thing that allowed us to distinguish it was the "spirit waves," he had released earlier" The woman stopped as the monitor in the room then displayed the waves but this time there was an odd sound that the monitor emitted through the speakers in the room.

"Music?" The small child listened curiously.

_________________________________________

(Your POV)

Hours passed and they now have moved me to a room that looked like an observation room for humans. Inside this spacious room was another room but it was rather small and the walls were made of glass.

'How can someone get privacy out of this?' I thought to myself as they ask me to go inside, I obliged, and as I entered the glass-like walls faded away and Inside the walls were covered by what appeared to be a wallpaper of sorts.

'Rather ominous since they can see from outside but I can't see them' I thought to myself as I sat down on the couch. In addition to it being an observation room inside the fake house was a bunch of furniture of course.

I assume they intend to keep whoever is being held inside comfy, but for what reason? 'This observation room is way creepier than Subject's observation room...' Subject didn't really have a whole room dedicated to observing something instead he had a closet-sized room with a window and that's where he would usually test out his potions.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door sliding open again this time I saw a female version of Shido who stood near the door frame with a flushed expression.

"..." I stare at her waiting for a response but got nothing for a few seconds before she eventually decided to speak up.

"Umm, would you like to go on a date?" Didn't I already tell him I am a male?

why is he so insistent on going out with me? I look around me and found a piece of paper and pen on top of the coffee table I reach out for it and began to write.

"Shido Itsuka. I already told you I was not into boys" I showed her as she began to smile nervously.

"Um I'm not Shido, I'm Shiori Itsuka. Shido's cousin!" She claimed as I nodded trying to insinuate I believed her but in reality...