I

Your point of view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in a dust shop, just looking thought the magazine section reading about the White Fang and other political business when a girl walked in.

I looked over my shoulder to see that she had a red hood? No, a red cape, I look at her for a moment before burying my face into a magazine I picked up.

The girl with the red cape reminded me about a friend, no she was more than a friend. She was my first love; she was, Summer Rose.

I was snapped back into reality when a group of men entered the store, they were wearing the same suit getup, shaded out sunglasses, and black top hats. I pricked my ears up to hear the guys talking to the store clerk.

Guy 1: "The uncut dust shards, we'll take those ones."

It seemed that they were robbing the store, but, why would a low-level street gang want with this much dust?

I hear footsteps coming towards this way, I quickly hide my ears in my puffy hair and went back to minding my own business. As the steps grow near, one of the gang members put their hands on me and the girl.

He turns us around and points a gun at the both of us. The girl took off her headphones, looked at me the guy, the gun and back at me.

Girl: "Do you know what's happening?"

I gave out a shrug and put my hands in my hoodie pockets as we look at the gang member

Guy 2: "alright, give me all the money in your pockets, now!"

In sync me and the girl tilted our head to the side

"Are you, robbing us?"

The guy gave out a scoff and waved his gun at us

Guy 2: "Obviously!"

The girl made a fake surprised face at the guy

Girl: "Ooohhh...."

I walk towards the man, picked him up by his collar, and threw him out the front store window, making the rest of the guys look at us and draw their weapons.

I gave out a groan

"Here I thought I was getting a peaceful night"

I reach from around my shoulder and take my bow off of my back as I ran towards one of the gang members and kicked him out of the broken window, making the rest of the members follow me out.

I quickly take out one of my bows from my waist, pull back my bow string, and withing a second I let it go, hitting the gang member in the shoulder.

I girl from the store followed me out and pressed her back agents mine, she whipped out her weapon, and for what I could tell it was a scythe, and it transform into a gun for a lighter approach when it comes to movement.

The girl looked at me with stars in her eyes

Girl: "Are you a huntress? Can I get your autograph?!"

I looked at her confused as I draw my bow again

"How about to pay attention to the situation we are in!"

Girl: "Oh, right.."

I gave one final glance at the girl before we split up, I was picking off the gang members off like flies, I was rather used to fighting, I find it everywhere I turn. I gave out a sigh in disappointed as I sat on a unconscious gang member's back