IV

Your point of view
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been shaken awake, I lift my head up drowsily and saw Ruby was no longer laying next to me, I then look it my other side to see Blake still sleeping peacefully. I then look up to see Weiss standing above me

"Yes...do you need something...?"

I rubbed my eyes and saw her look away with blush, and her arms were crossed across her chest.

Weiss: "You were right"

I tilt my head to the side, confused on what she was talking about

"Right about what?"

Weiss: "About you knowing my sister"

I gave out a yawn

"Oh, is that so.."

I see her face flush up in a deeper red

Weiss: "A-and there is something else that I need help with.."

I looked at Weiss confused and she just pointed at her skirt, I look down and saw a huge bulge growing from her skirt, my face lit up with blush as I looked back up at her.

She looked away from me, clearly embarrassed about this situation. I then maneuver myself away from. Blake, just so she doesn't wake up, I then sit at the edge of the bed.

I could feel my tail wagging as she looked at me with desperate eyes

"So...what do you want me to do?"

Weiss opened her mouth, but nothing came out until a moment later

Weiss: "J-just please help me.."

My eyes shifted as I looked at her before getting on my knees in front of her, I then lift up her skirt to reveal her boxers. I guess everyone has the ability and right to feel comfortable.

I then go to the waistband, tugging at them lightly before looking up at Weiss

"You sure..?"

Her face was unbelievably filled with deep red blush

Weiss: "Yes.."

I pull down Weiss's boxers, making her dick slap in my face, I breath in that musky aroma, making my body grow hot, I grab her shaft, and slowly started to pump my hands. I look up at Weiss and saw that she was holding up her skirt by her mouth, she had her eyes closed, she was clearly enjoying this.

I then bring my head up to her beet red tip, giving it kitty licks, as I was doing that, Weiss puts her hand on my head, slightly gripping my hair as she used my head to keep her standing.

I then open my mouth and take the entire head in my mouth, making Weiss give out a muffled moan, as I was bobbing my head, I gradually put her dick more and more in my mouth, making Weiss breathe heavily and having her moans grow louder.

As I was bobbing my head, I feel a thick substance going in the back of my throat, I assume it was her precum.

All of a sudden Weiss puts her hand at the back of my head, and quickly pushed my head to her pelvis, making me gag on her hardened cock. She then harshly started to force fuck herself with my mouth, her moans growing gradually louder. I held onto her thighs just to keep myself on my knees.

I look up at her and saw that she had a lust filling expression on her face, once she saw that I was looking at her, she gave me a lust filled smirk

Weiss: "Look at my little Foxy sucking on my cock needly~"

I immediately blush when I heard that nickname, my tail started to wag as she thrusted harder into me with both hands making me gag even more then before.