Bottled up emotions (pt.2)

Herb and Wizard walked down the road awkwardly, well Wizard did. Herb was talking about all the new plants he was going to grow, and once in a while sneaking something in about his boyfriend, Sparkling/Clover (take your pick!)
Wizard just nodded and smiled in response as if he wouldn't be able to say anything later if he wasted his breath now. "Oh we're here already!" Herb said stopping at a family-sized house. Wizard just stared at the door for a moment, wondering what he did to get to this point in life. "Well... good luck!" Herb said awkwardly. "Thanks, Herb." Wizard said.
He smiled at Wizard and started down the road to his flower shop. Why am I so nervous? I'm just asking him to hang out with me. Wizard thought to himself. He inhaled and knocked at the door.

"HOLD ON ONE MINUTE! Give me my wallet back Chili!!" GingerBrave whined from inside. Wizard snickered. He felt bad for the two cookies that had to fight for their wallets everyday. "HAHA YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!" Chili said from inside.
"Ughhhhh! CUSTARD CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?!" Wizard could imagine GingerBrave running after Chili around the house. After a few seconds the door opened, revealing the somehow taller royal cookie.
"Why hello there my faithful servant!" Custard said cheerfully when he saw Wizard.
"Hello to you too." Wizard said rolling his eyes. "When's Chili going to stop harassing Brave?"
As if it were timed, Chili ran past the doorway, GingerBrave following really close behind.
Wizard peeked through the doorway in time to see GingerBrave tackle Chili onto the couch. Custard rolled his eyes and went inside.
"I'm going to go get my staff, one of them always get hurt when this happens." He said heading upstairs. Wizard sighed and went into the house where the two were brawling on the couch. "Okay, okay let's break it up before someone seriously gets hurt." He said.
GingerBrave looked up at him. "Only if she gives me back my money."
"Finders keepers!" Chili said smugly.
Wizard rolled his eyes again. How many times would he have to do that? He said some magicy wizard words or something and made the wallet teleport out of Chilis hand into his.
"HEY! I worked hard to steal that wallet!" Chili said.
"Finders keepers." Wizard smirked.

I'm not sorry for this

I'm not sorry for this. 👹

"Oh she's gonna kill you." Custard said from behind him.
"Ugh whatever, this is too much work for a few measly coins. I'm gonna go rob a bank." Chili said pushing GingerBrave off her.
"Ow."
"Cya pointy hat." She said rustling his hair and heading out the door.
"I hate her so much." Wizard murmured as he smoothed his hair back. He turned around to see GingerBrave sitting on the floor with a very annoyed Custard.
"Here's your wallet back." Wizard said tossing it into his lap. GingerBrave smiled.
"I could've done it myself, but thank you!"
"Mhm."
"What are you here for anyway? You usually don't visit and I haven't seen you in a while." He asked.
Wizard stayed silent for a moment, then he inhaled.

"Uh... we'll I was going to ask if you wᵃⁿᵗe ᵐᵐʰᵖˢᵐ"

"What was that?"

"I said do you waɴᴛ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵖʰⁿᵐˢᵐˢˢ...."