WIZARDBRAVE SAY GEX REAL!1!1!!1

This is all Reds fault (this is like the 3rd time they asked me for this 😢)

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED HEHE :3

This is told from GingerBrights POV okay that's all enjoy this shitpost
________

I just pinned my hair up in a neat high ponytail when I decided that I am hungry. My stomach is growling like that guy that barked at that furry at an anime convention GingerBrave dragged me to last month. Although to be honest, that convention was pretty fun. We ran into Wizard Cookie there, and he denied liking anime or anything of the sort. But eventually he gave in and came with us, and I was doomed to GingerBraves mushy boyfriend-ness for the rest of the convention. So I just ran off with Strawberry lol.

Anyways, now that I'm on the topic of GingerBrave being a mushy ass boyfriend, I should probably eavesdrop on how he and Wiz are doing. Brave probably made him cuddle since he's been hugging his body pillow since Wizard was gone for the past month to visit Moonlight. She's like a mother to him since Wizard is an orphan.

Yeah so like as I was saying I'm hungry. I walked down on the hallway lined with pictures of our family, friends, yadayadayada you get the drift. Braves room is like, right next to the staircase so I stop there before going down and press my ear up against the door. For a second I don't hear anything and let my ears adjust... I hear... music? Background music...?

I stay there a minute before I hear someone speak, "Mgh... I'm so... so close..." I pause. What the hell? Is that GingerBrave? What the fuck is going on?

I sit on the floor and try to listen in, pressing my ear closer to the door. "Mhhh... no, I think I'm closer~" I think that was Wizard. It sounded like he was teasing Brave. Look, I dunno if I have a dirty mind or WHAT because like.... is it just me or does it sound like-

"Heh... not for long~!" I hate when GingerBrave disturbs my thoughts omg. Anyways the next thing I know I hear tussling or something. Are they wrestling? Fighting? F- "Hey! Hey I can't see! Stop it, this isn't fair!!! No magic!!!"GingerBrave yelled. Why does he keep disturbing my thoughts I swear to god...

"Fine, fine! I won't blind you, that's unfair. But I'm still using magic!" I hear Wizard yell back.

"You're just doing that cuz you can't handle my strength, RAHHHH!!!" I hear Wizard yelp, I think GingerBrave tackled him or something...

"HEY, Get off me! This isn't fair! I can't see the-"

Wizard is cut off by Brave screeching, "Gex! GEX!! GEEEXXXXX!!!" At the top of his lungs. There is a pause before he starts laughing. "HAHA! I win! We get to cuddle nowwww~!" He chimes.

"That's unfair, you were blocking my view!" Wizard argues, but he doesn't sound like he's mad at all, maybe amused...?

Look, I dunno if I'm retarded or WHAT but I'm honestly so fucking confused??? Y'know what?That's it. My curiosity is getting the better of me...

I turn the handle and swiftly open the door to see GingerBrave and Wizard playfully hitting each other while some game on the tv plays.

They stop and look at me as I come in. Wizard is the first one to speak up...

"...GingerBright, you know it's rude walking in without knocking, right?" He says with an annoyed look as he casually gets off the bed and stands up as if GingerBrave and him weren't giggling and hitting each other like little children slap-fighting before. He must notice the confusion on my face because he raises an eyebrow and places his hands on his hips. "Well..? Why do you look like you just watched someone barf on a cakehound and lick it back up?" He said with a more stern voice.

"...that's oddly specific." I hear myself say.

Bruh... fr? Come on, I have better things to say than that...

Before he could answer, I ask, "What are you guys playing...?" I look to the tv, which seems to be playing some kind of game with little characters that look like some kinda dollar tree Pokémon. There's a scoreboard at the bottom, reading: "Wizard: 99.5" and "Brave!!!>:3: 100" Huh. So it looks like GingerBrave won...

"We were playing Say Gex!" GingerBrave exclaimed, clapping his hands and giggling femboyishly.

Say Gex? What...? Were they-

"Gay sex?" I tilt my head, puzzled. GingerBrave and Wizard Cookie give me a disgusted look that basically says, 'ew dude wtf is wrong with you'.

GingerBrave speaks up first, inhaling and screeching like a pterodactyl stubbing it's toe...
"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"
I cover my ears. Jeez! He could've just said no!

Wizard shakes his head slowly with a look of disappointment on his face. He sighed. "GingerBright... no. Say Gex. The game..? You know, the game where you yell at the screen when you see a Gex...?"

I shake my head no, what the hell even is a Gex?!

He sighs again and I resist the urge to get in a slap battle with him myself and wipe that stupid look of disappointment off his face. It's not my fault Chili gave me unrestricted internet access and that's the first thing that comes to mind when someone says 'Say Gex'! Why would someone name their game that anyways?!

GingerBrave groans and gets up before starting to push me out of the room forcibly. I don't even talk, argue, or fight back. Honestly, I think that eavesdropping on your your stupid gay ass cousin while on an empty stomach can lead to some... questionable assumptions.

I'm fully pushed out the doorway and shoved into the hallway, the door shutting behind me. I don't complain, but my stomach does. It's growling at me like a rabid cakehound. "Alright... alright I'll eat something..." I mutter to my growling stomach. "And maybe take a good break from the internet as well to play some Say Gex with Strawberry...." I smile at the idea and straighten myself up, walking to the kitchen and going down the stairs.

Time to get some food in me to clear my head!

____

Look, I know I said "happy birthday Red!", but Reds bday was about 30 days ago and I started writing this on her bday soo uhhhh.. Happy Birthday again Red! I hope you like your present!!! :3

Honestly idk WHAT I was on when I started this, but it has to be complete.

oh yeah... RutilusRed

Anyways, pls don't cancel me lol <3